xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

What would we do without trap17?

What WOULD we do without this palce? This website i where i spend my 2nd, 6th and 7th periods at school, and it's the only good website, with games and forums that is not blocked, so without this, i would be in study hall...alone and afraid...

.........if Xisto were to die I'd...die.Well no, I'd still have plenty of stuff to do(on the net I mean) but it would seriously suck.

Yah man i feel ya. I spend my 6th, 7th, and sometimes 8th on this website everyday. Of course i could be playing THAT'S LIFE. I don't know what i would do witout dis sight. It kicks some huge-fat-A$$. OH YEAH! :)

i would probably cursing another free webhost for not giving me enough mySQL database and having plenty of downtime. or i would probably sleeping by now. it's 3:35am right now in the Philippines, and there was an intensity 5 eathquake hours ago. hehehe but who cares?!