xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pdrive

What Is Neuro Linguistic Programming Ill tell you...

Wow, I never did hear of this before, i just clicked on it beacause of the weird name. But I've looked into self hypnosis before but was dissapointed. But I really agree so far with what this guy or whoever writes the articles on the site. Thanks a million man. Ima start posting there too :ph34r:

NLP are really a great help for us. But use it in a positive way.NLP can make you Rich, Healthy and Happy.Our brain has really omnipotent power. If you know how our brain or conscious and subconscious works you can be Rich, Healthy and Happy.I found a testimony that even an uncurable desease can heal by our brain.

Question for PDrive

What Is Neuro Linguistic Programming

Hey Pdrive,

I want to learn how to hallucinate things. Do you think that you could help me with that.

In saying that I want to hallucinate things in waking state. For example my accountancy notes on the wall, etc..

-reply by Vimal Chatwani