xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kremit

Kremit Hi

Hey all... my name is scott, i live in so cal, cardiff to be exact.Im white/portugese... im 16 and im here to host my site for designing and friends/games like pong.Um im currently in a relationship, i skate, design, and hang out with freinds, currently looking for a job and realise designing is decent money before i join the marines when im 18im waiting 2 more years so i can legally get tattoos, then i prob will, i drive a honda civic and a 2005 mustang coupe rousche package coming soon.Well my aim is alcoholocaust31 msn linkindvl@hotmail.comif you wanna chat!-Kremit

welcome aboard see your a sig deisgner comes take alook at the phtoshop arena.

Hi Kremit,Welcome to the trap 17 forums.Ther'es lots of sig & graphics designers here & other real knowledgable, helpful people too.If you have questions just post to the relevant forum & someone is sure to help out. Shout to the shoutbox ..if it's urgent.Enjoy yourselfRGPHNX

Welcome aboard, Scott (aka Kremit)! Hope you enjoy your time here on the Trap 17 forums. There's a large variety of topics and threads you can find. If you ever need any help, just jump right in and ask any of the admins or moderators (or other experienced members). See you on the boards!