xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SarCasM

Hisup.

Hm, so yeah, hi, hello, howdy, wazza! and whatever.I am the legandary Sarcasm, whome nobody has heard of, but as you can tell I am a very sarcastic person :P but don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those..uses sarcasm way to much and annoys the hell out of you..type person. But my friend came up with the name for me.Uh, if anybody cares I'm male(least, I'm pretty sure I'm male..), 14, will be 15 on jan 25 o.O and supposedly I'm very hyper-active.Needed hosting, needed a place to spend my time(no life, in a crappy *bottom* town, if you can even call it a town), so board+hosting=yay.Anyway yeah, I'm new, welcome me! or don't, I see how it is...

Hello and welcome to Xisto SarCasM.I can see that you are very lively. :P I think you will fit in very nicely. There are several important reminders that you should be aware of and they are located in my signature (bottom of my post).You may find that this forum is made up of some widest age range: anywhere from 12~70. Who is actually 70 years old and a member of this forum? Well I don't know--we should find out. Please take your time to read and understand TOS (terms of service) and posting rules. I am glad to see that you have decided to join our forum. Make it yours! Take care of it and defend it. Administrators and moderators will try the best to keep the bad guys out and you play hard!Feel free to give us a shout or a private message. See you around!

welcome aboard i see your siggy person come to the photoshop arean to show your stuff.

Hi SarCasM,Welcome to the Xisto forums. There's lots of great, knowledgable , friendly people here to share knowledge with. Lots of good graphics people also.If you have any questions just post to the relevant forum & someone will help you out Or if it's urgent post into the shoutbox.The webhosting is really good & the have 99.99% uptime. The admins will help you out with any server/hosting questions or problems..etc.Enjoy yourselfRGPHNX

Welcome aboard, sarcasm! You've found the right place to post your comments and share a little wit with the community! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and take part in the army system if you have the time.See you on the boards!