xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frony

For The Firefox User google toolbar plugin

Toolbar Features :

Google Search

Keep the power of Google search close at hand. Google Toolbar puts a search box in your browser, making it easier than ever to find anything you want on the Web.

New! AutoLink

The online review of a great new restaurant has the place's address but no map. You could type the restaurant's street, city, and ZIP code into the search box, but why bother, when clicking the Toolbar's AutoLink button will automatically create a link to an online map (US addresses only)? AutoLink can also link package tracking numbers to delivery status, VIN numbers (US) to vehicle history, and publication ISBN numbers to Amazon.com listings

New! WordTranslator

Ever need to translate words on English web pages into another language? Don't bother looking up words one by one - just hover your mouse cursor over an English word and Toolbar's WordTranslator will tell you what it means in your own language. WordTranslator currently supports translation from English into Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

New! SpellCheck

ARe yu a raelly bad tyipsst? Google Toolbar's new SpellCheck button finds any spelling mistakes whenever you type into a web form, including web-based email, discussion forums, and even intranet web applications. The AutoFix option even corrects all of your text with a single click.

and many more

download here

http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/

Notice from snlildude87:
Did you write this? I don't think Google will be pleased once they find out that you copied everything verbatim from their page: https://support.google.com/toolbar/

*Added quotes

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. Even though I do use Firefox and Google quite etensively, I think that I will just go to the google site instead of using the toolbar. I never really liked it, but for those that find it useful, go ahead and get it now!

I haven't looked at that download, but you can find a similar thing on the mozilla site. It doesn't have all of the extra stuff, just the search. Plus you can select different search engines to add to it. I have Google, Google Images, Urban Dictionary, Ebay, and Amazon on mine. You just select which one you want to search in the drop down menu and then type your keywords in the box.

Hmm, this is pretty interesting. I just downloaded/installed it on my firefox. It looks pretty nice too. I haven't really used it yet(no need to so far) but I like how it shows you the page you're going to if you type it in the seach bar.

Hmm... maybe I should download that :/ But I like how the Firefox interface is so simple and clean. I'd hate to clutter it up with a random Google toolbar. Plus, I can just go to Google.com and access the main features and whatever. I really like the idea of a SpellCheck function though XD I'd probably need that sooner or later...