xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xdan

Google Adsense Is it worth it

Is google AdSense worth it? How much have you made from using the program? I was thinking of getting but was unsure whether or not it would be worth putting ads on my site in order to get little or no money.

Well...well...adsense...It depends on how are you going to develop your site.I use to build a site just for adsense, and i earned only 2 bucks a week as i didn't had a constant stream of visitors. You should get yourself an Adsense account if you currently have great content and want o earn some revenue for it.

I know that it has worked well for quite a few people. They would often earn revenue by simply asking on a forum such as this one for people to simply click their ads for them.Otherwise, an option would be to find out what type of program Xisto offers, because it seems that they too rely solely on Ad-revenue. So their program is probably a good one as well.

Hm Hm I personally haven't used AdSense but I know tons of forums and websites that do just to earn enough money for the hosting of the site (etc.). I agree that if you rarely get enough visitors it's probably not worth it but I guess you could give it a try. But even more than that, if you do get it you could ask friends to click on your ads so you can earn a few bucks.

I have made 120$ US in the past and am still earning about 2 bucks in half a month or so. I think its worth putting adsense across rich contents, thus while you are still sleeping Google adsense makes money for you. Its priceless way of earning money with no investment. At the end of the day you are happy that you make something out of your website. Right now I'm using google adsense for both search adsense and advertisement adsense. Search adsense comes with the adsense account itself. I'm happy with google adsense, I suggest you get one. All the best!

Hi:I think Google moniters where the clicks are coming from. So, if you click on your own ads or specifically request a few friends to click on your ads for you, in order for you to earn some money, you run the risk of being banned from Google adsense.Plcsing the ads on your webpage is easy.Google ads are very commonplace nowdays, so I don't think visitors view them as intrusive. They can help you generate revenue. How much depends on several factors. How much you generated is determined by how many pageviews you have, what percent of the people viewing your page actually <- snipped -> and the price the ad is paying per click. All of these factors can affect how much you make from google adsense.Sunkist}}