xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Afrog2

Red Alert A way for dummies to win

the best way to win in red alert is to first start building about three harvys then when u start getting getting alot of money build alot of defence and after ur base is protected from any attack build 3 war factorys and start building alot of tanks when u get about 30 tanks then u rush the base. Then you keep your infy back and keep them on guard. They will then distroy any takes that get away and attact your base.

What OS are you using because I've really struggled to get my Red Alert working on XP. Would love to get back into the swing of things and start playing the game that dominated my childhood so much!

I like to use the allies, it will be easy to use "Rocketeer" for defeat an enermy. They can fly - everything on land will be destroyed. I always build them about 200 to defend my base and use them to defeat an enermy.Firist, to destroy plain factory and unit that can kill them. ;) Second, up to u - destroy all construction or capture it. :P just's easy!!! ;)

FOR all the dummies plz use the "RHINO RUSH tactics"very useful, you can beat one brutal enemy in 15 or even 10 minutes ...plz send me a message if u want to know more about the rhino rush ...lol...i guarantee you'll satisfied ...uhauhuahau

to be onest when online i find it very easy to defeat your enemys by making just 5 ore miners first then 15 grizzly tanks and 10 mirage tanks asp then rush them.during this taunt them with paratroopsp.s be america

What OS are you using because I've really struggled to get my Red Alert working on XP. Would love to get back into the swing of things and start playing the game that dominated my childhood so much!

18636[/snapback]

Wow, you have the exact same problem, and reason for wanting to play as I do :P

I used to play for hours on end vs the computer, not in Campaign mode... but once I upgraded to XP it doesn't want to work anymore. I tried using that compatability emulation thing, doesn't seem to work for me either. So I just had to make the move to more recent C&C Games :D

Well hope you all know that if you post on there website forums that they are going to switch to the HL2 engine for better graphics and performance. But the slowness its giving you is probably your comp cuz I have absolutly no probs with it on my comp. :P

Well  hope you all know that if you post on there website forums that they are going to switch to the HL2 engine for better graphics and performance. But the slowness its giving you is probably your comp cuz I have absolutly no probs with it on my comp. B)

44148[/snapback]

Sorry mate, but what are you on about? :D

Some news about the next C&C using the HL2 engine is it? Or simply a wrong post in the wrong topic? :P *I know I do it sometimes*

I think red alert is a good game, but read alert2 is the best c&c game i can imagin, its so easy, go on a rocky terrain map as the brits, buy snipers and dogs and mvoe your dogs and men to a canyon near the enenmy base focused on the barracks, as soon as a man leaves the barracks, he will be owned. the dogs are there to help prettect the snipers from men! i would usualy have a tank with them to protect from artillery!

the best way to win in red alert is to first start building about three harvys then when u start getting getting alot of money build alot of defence and after ur base is protected from any attack build 3 war factorys and start building alot of tanks when u get about 30 tanks then u rush the base. Then you keep your infy back and keep them on guard. They will then distroy any takes that get away and attact your base.

17738[/snapback]

I think u just described the way beginners of red alert do. The most important thing is to keep the balance of money flow and weapon flow. The weapon flow contains the tanks, people, dogs and other things attracting the fires. Beside that u should know well the microperation. U may lose with more powerful and larger amount weapons facing a master. That 's the difference! U should keep the balance of power and flexibility. At the same time the stratagem is required. Sometime masters look one way and row another. The top master also should know well the individualities of the rivals. It's really the art of war! I love it!

easiest way to beat it is the tank rush i think. However what i really am wondering. In RA2 how can you beat 3 or 4 enemies in a skirmish game with superweapons turned on? I'd really like to know that cause it seems impossible. In RA1 i enyoyed the flametowers and i bought the addon with the teslatanks.Dogs however seem useless.....

In RA1 i enyoyed the flametowers and i bought the addon with the teslatanks.Dogs however seem useless.....

Dogs are pretty crucial in keeping out spies and tanya. Nothing like a good sneak attack on a base with tanya and getting rid of that construction yard in one go.