xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

What Do You Like Best About Your School/college? ;) share your experience.

My favorite part was living on campus in an apartment with a couple other good friends. If I ever had to redo that experience, I'd always choose to live on campus. I think commuters miss out on a lot of strong bonds. Plus you're close to all the classroom buildings, and anything else you would need to succeed.

There are so many things I love about my school. One of them is its small size; our classes are even smaller than my classes in high school were. The professors know my name, even though I am very quiet. My department is also very small, so I know my professors there too, even the ones I haven't had yet. I have been lucky to become very close to my research mentor who has given me invaluable guidance and encouragement. The professors are often very informal with us students, one of them even asks his students if they want to go to a bar with him. Considering he teaches a lot of intro level classes full of freshmen though, this usually doesn't work out haha.My school also has this program for freshman where you have to take a seminar course, and you live on the same floor as people in this course. At first I thought it was a pointless idea, but I became very close to these people and am still very good friends with them. It really established a strong sense of community. I was fortunate enough to live in a suite my freshman year, and my ex-suitemates and I still get together occasionally to have dinner and such.The campus of my school is very nice too; they are just finishing some major construction, so many of the buildings are new or refurbished. The library is gorgeous! And there are lots of trees and stuff around so it looks very pretty in spring when they flower and bloom :PI just wish the campus weren't in the middle of nowhere where you can't walk anywhere (and freshmen can't have cars which sucks), and I wish the coursework was easy! haha

My school is always clean, and there's good food, though it's a bit expensive. If you look through a hallway, you probably can't see the end because of things hanging down.

I like college mainly for the fact of seeing and meeting so many new people. I also enjoy it because of my fraternity rushing experience, its been a lot of fun. Also the parties are pretty fun too, I know thats not what college is all about but its def a plus side of things. I'm basically saying that all those stereotypical movies with parties everywhere actually comes true once you get there. :lol:

hello...i'am from indonesian, if there are many bad language i use, please forgive me..ok....noe i want to give a litle thing...but first when i talking about my university,i want to laugh....bcoz it's too far from my confidence university. i hope it can be betteri think...my dream university is:1. there are many of tecknology based on every education2. the rooms is full ac and confidence for studying3. there are one facility called "multi converence", it make every studentcan learning, studying from home with her/his computer. so the university is with one of ceber network and the lecture is easy to teach the student4. etc ^_^:P:D:PB):D

post-34144-1207546987_thumb.jpg

post-34144-1207546997_thumb.jpg

The best thing abt my school is that all the teachers are very friendly and dedicated and the students get a lot of freedom as well compared to other schools.....Also our school's got these big trees which are great to hang out, sit and relax under...I Love my school!! :lol:

Hm. I never thought about what's best about my school because generally, I don't like school that much. I think the best thing about my school is the opportunities I get everyday. There are many classes including AP courses that count as college credits (I go to high school) and many clubs to join ranging from National Honors Society to Crunk Village. Also, the people that go here are pretty cool and fun to be around and school is a great way to make connections with different people.