xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Afrog2

hi people!

Hi people. I just want to say hello. And introduct myself. I am the leader of ABUMM gaming servers. I am 14, live in canada. I am having a bit of trouble though. I can't seem to beable to find anyone who will make me a banner and a site design for my website (still being built). It is on Renegade Mods (modifications). There's is Fist Of Fate, Renalert, Reborn, and Sole Servivor. Any 1 here wonna help me out?

Hi Demo, welcome to Xisto. Since I got warned for copying and pasting this awesome welcome post I had come up with, I will now make new ones up when I welcome you guys. Anyway, here at Xisto we use something that we call "Mycent." The Mycent system is based on how much you post. HEre are Xisto, we really reward quality more then we reward quality. Hope that helps :angel:

Welcome to the aboard. I know here you will find a lot of information. I have been here only a couple of days and have many responses to my introduction, and already found a lot of helpful information to help me.What I would recommend is to look at the forums and help others if you can. If you already run a server I;m sure there is some stuff that you know that's others would love to get some help with, this would get you help a lot quicker :angel:Good luck, and I;ll keep an eye out for your post and if I can either help or answer I'll make sure to do so :P