xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::Florisjuh::

Oh jeez, Mike, that would look so cool if the render were above the grids and the text were better. The color stands out way too much and the font doesn't fit.But very nice job on the rest of it.

well i was going to indent the text into the car but was having a hard time lining it up, i htink the only good thing about the font is the color that i accidently made somehow.

That text font could still be better though. But the color of it would look great, if the car were above the grid and the same color as the text. That'd be hot. :PSee, it's not really about making just a sig. It's about making something that'll make people say WOW.

The car needs to not be blended in. That's a very pretty car, and we deserve to see it in all its glory.There's something about that that I don't like. I guess it's the blue. Blue is not my favorite color.5/10Oh, one more thing...the border needs to be more visible.

the border is there i used a black border and overlayed it so you can barely see it, yeah im somewhat disappointed with migt do another car sig see with the new tech brushes i will come out.

I think it's a rule that you should never use a normal color as the primary color for a sig. For example, never use just-blue. Just dark blue or light blue instead. Never use red. Dark red or light red will be much better.Don't you agree?