xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::daman::

Pixel Font = No antialiasing. Or it turns out blurry like that. X.xOtherwise, nice job, just don't put the text in wolvie's mouth. >.<

O.o No, at the top there's an antialiasing menu, it says none, (forgot the second one), crisp, strong, smooth. They basically blend the edges of the font so they don't look so choppy, but for pixel font, anti-aliasing ruins the "crispness". If you get what I mean.

i will thank you :D, now to use the right font and alaising technique to make the font look good thats the next challange to do.

What is with your fonts, dude? Speaking of fonts and text, why is the text right on top of the render? Text should never go on top of renders. Other than that, it's pretty sweet.9.5/10

i know i know i will never do it again please don't beat me into submission i will put the text somewhere else.