xisto Community
Steve

Where Did The Arcade Go? Where is it?

When i first visited this site there was an arcade. What happened to it? DO you think you guys should reinstall it because an arcade would be awesome especially fo gamers like me who can get addicted to flash games pretty fast.

Army mods and arcade mods are great but when it comes down to it content is so much more valuable to a site rather then an aray pf flash games.

There were many problems when the arcade and army system were on the Xisto site, so in order to make sure the forums were working better, they moved it to the link provided in the above post. Right before they closed the arcade and AS the site was getting pretty bad. -----Mods and Admis------ - - I know you've probably heard it from others, maybe even you have thought about it, but why not putting a link up on the header of the forum to ipbgaming? It'll obviously eliminate any of these questions from arising again...

-----Mods and Admis------

- - I know you've probably heard it from others, maybe even you have thought about it, but why not putting a link up on the header of the forum to ipbgaming?  It'll obviously eliminate any of these questions from arising again...

159823[/snapback]

Well, mods cannot do anything about the appearance of this forum other than to give suggestions to the admins, so you're gonna have to PM Nils of OpaQue for that.

And if you want flash games, you can refer to my sig. However, if you want to discuss and play games at the same place, then go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thread close as question has been answered.