xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

My Name Is Steve Hello everyone

I have just arrived here and I love this community. Great topics to talk about and one of the best skins I have ever seen in my life. I live in Jamiaca Queens, NYC. I usually go out side from 1-7 and come back and either go online and code or I go ahead and go play MAdden, Halo2, Socom, and CS online.I am kinda new to uploading mods and such and I am looking for a team so IM me if you are willing to help. My aim is Caniwalkalloveru and my MSN is caniwalkalloveru@aim.com. Even though I am very new to CSS, ftp, and php I have been study html for 1/5 of my life. Which also can be said as 3 years (do the math to find out how old I am). I enjoy all kinds of sports. Football, Hockey, Tennis. I love baseball so much but I kinda suck at it :unsure: My last season I didnt get one hit! I am interested in the new consoles coming out next year such as the xbox360 and the PS3. I love rock music and I love rap. That makes up a good 90 percent of my ipod. :P The others are versions of raining men! lol jk...I plan on sticking around for a long time and I cant wait to meet you all.

Hi Steve, welcome to Xisto!I used to have a place in 168th on Hillside Ave. I visit from time to time to New York City to see my sister and my grandmother. But I rather live out here where I am--clean air and no traffic jam! ARGH! :unsure:Whenever there are any questions regarding Xisto and hosting, don't forget to search through forum sections under Questions & Queries and Hosted Memeber's Area. If all else fails, you are more than welcome to post a new topic. I have place few important links in my signature. Please be sure you know and understand them.Xisto is awesome! You will like it here. Looks like many musicians are finding themselves here in Xisto. We SHOULD really think about having a dedicated Musicians corner.Rock on, Steve!Edit: Oh one more thing, Yankees or Mets? :P

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I just installed the avatar so you know. Lets go yankees! I have season tickets...go to the saturday home games. Jerks lost yesterday. Nothing to get upset about...YET!I am an Eagles fan though. Weird story. I went to a giants game when I was 2because my father was trying to raise me as a giants fan. Turns out they played the eagles. ANd when your that young you have to go to whcih uniform looks better. The light green helmets stood out. My dad to this day regrets he took me.Obviously a knicks fan. Have season tickets for them but its more tortue then fun though latley. Isiah thomas screwed them up.And my beloved rangers. Ever year I cry. And the tears have left scar marks because they eventually became acid tears.

Welcome aboard, Steve! Hope you enjoy your stay here and you can come back often. Lots of great people and you'll have no trouble finding a topic or thread to comment on. Great to hear that you're a big hockey fan. Which New York team do you cheer for? The Rangers or the Islanders?Anyway, have fun and I'll see you on the boards!

I said the rangers in my other post and ill say it again now. :unsure: Just a tip for you guys. If anyone lives in the manhattan area they will be ranger fans. They are our rangers and we cant have enough of them. Even though they are arguably one of the worst teams in the NHL, they have the best fans...New Yorkers. If anyone lives on long island thy are islander fans. and everyone above weschester loves the sabres.

Hey Steve! Welcome! This is a cool community and you do get to have a lot of fun here. If you're interested in web design/development you can ask for questions and people would give you helpful answers. Enjoy! :unsure:

Hey, Steve, and welcome to Xisto! I hope that everything works out for you just as you want it to. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask as the people here are very friendly and are always willing to help. Good luck on your site and I hope to talk to you again.

Well actually my site keeps on going down when i go off Xisto for like a minute. It is really annoying me.