xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Kingda Ka Breaks Down New Record breaking coaster breaks down

I live in Queens, New York which is a 2 hour drive to six flags great adventure. On the first day Kingda Ka opened me and my dad wait in the gate from 5 am...so we could be on of the first to get on the new world shattering ride. Its 456 feet and goes at a top speed of 124 mph. The best part of the ride (and where it broke down) is th elittle hill after the big drop. You feel weightless..but I noticed something strange. It wasnt that smooth on that hill. It eventually was so bumpy 6 weeks later the ride broke down after a saftey mechanism broke when it was going on that hill.Now I am not going on that ride ever again...Does anyone here have any desire to go on it ever since this recent break down?

Kingda KaKingda Ka Breaks Down

Thats a great story for you and your dada waiting that long to be the first on Kingda Ka. Ever think that it could be your fear shaking not you. It sounds crazy but in my case you can just be really terrifided to be the first one on it. I know I would. This makes cence... Listen "I was really scrared to be the first one on the new ride Kingda ka. The testers for the ride. Is another word for that." If your tellig the truth that you were one of the first people to be on it, it could of been your fear. Then your wonder "But it broke down!!" I know that could of been another cause that inspectors are trying to figure out or have already figured out. Its over so let it drop. As they say "Put the past behind you and live your life." Thanks for reading this. :)

- Coaster Queen - 

-reply by Tara