xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Photo Ipod New color ipod which takes pictures

I saw it at Best Buy and I am stunned. It is probably one of th emost advanced mp3s every made for the public. Probably is the best. It is so damn amazing. I cannot take my eyes off of it. :unsure:

I have the 40 gig version. They are nice as hell. The only thing I hate is that I bought it about 3 months after they came out (I sold my previous one, and needed another). I dropped $450 for the 40 gig. Apple just announced that they are merging iPod and iPod Photos, and the Photo will become their default line of iPods. Now you can get a 60 gig version for $400!!!

Oh, well. It has served me nicely. I've been an iPod junkie since the 2nd generation, and I've never had any problems. I'm just waiting for the iPodLinux team (google it :unsure:) to release a kernal for 4th gen Photos.

I would never even sell my normal ipod because it has all the information that took me 5 months to download. And re uploading htem onto another ipod can suck. And those transfer things do cost alot of money. :unsure:

Transfer things? You can't move stuff from one iPod to another, unless you are talking about the "transfer thing" to hook up to your computer. If you don't have one of those, how did you get everything on it in the first place? O_o

Wow, i thought it had the ability to take pictures and I never knew you could switch downloads from ipod to ipod. All i know is how to downlaod them. Lol.

I have to admit the new iPods look very impressive. Apple just keeps developing their line of iPod players. I recently just bought an iPod shuffle - nice and small, can carry it anywhere. I figure sometime in the future I'll get either the mini or the new iPod...mainly for the photo viewing feature, just in case I can't fill up the space on music alone.

The ipod shuffle is horrible. The controls are hard and confusing. It needs an electronic menu screeen whcih it does not contain. I use the regular ipod with 20 GBs. I want to trade it in for the U2 one because that is an awesome color scheme and I love U2 but I hate vertigo. I practice U2 songs on my guitar alot. Hopefully apple will realize it needs anew cover band. I suggest they should try to reunite Lynard Skynard nad have them ontheir cover and feature freebird on the commercial. But please get rid of that annoying color scheme where colors keep boucning around and changing.It gives me a huge headache and it even gave me a seizure! :unsure: jk.

I wish I have an Ipod! Even a shuffle would do! :P Maybe I'd ask my mother for my birthday :unsure:

Dude with 100 dollars I suggest you go buy soemthing else. Anything! The shuffle is awaste and can only hold 100 songs. Its crappy, no menu and its not worth it. Rather save up for a normal one.

*sigh* So much talk about iPods, I totally want one, A normal iPod would be fine, I don't even care about colour or Photo Viewing. Is the shuffle really that bad, I've heard it was good for not having a screen, then again I've heard that not having a screen really kills it.

The iPod has the advantage that no other competitors has -- Sleek, Compact, Elegant design.It can be controlled by one hand exclusively, and with a nice interface, the iPod Photo wins -- hands down.This combined with the iTunes music jukebox, makes it an instant winner. The iPod photo has a very clear aryllic screen that is highly pollished. Most Mp3 players doesn't. Whenever you are shopping for a screen, the easier it is scratched, means the more it is pollished. The more it is pollished, means the higher grade glassed that has been used.The iPod offers a stunning LCD screen with very bright pixells that can illuminate a room, and draw attention like the monochrome iPods can not.The iPod winner is a beginning of the Color-Screen mp3 wars. Many manufactures has adopted, but apparently the (Un)Creative mp3s hasn't.

My friend got one, but he doesnt uses it for photos. He only puts music on it. But he only got like 4GB music. So i think if you only gonna use it for music you better buy an Ipod mine like it did. Its cheaper and 4GB is more then anouf music i think :)Ipod roxx

Now a music player takes photo's... I dont even need Ipod, because I like to listen to certain music at different times. This is just another perfect example on how major companies are taking advatage of their fortunes in an attempt to lure customers to buy more pointless cra...~Darker333

i didnt like the look of the shuffle and yeah from the reviews i heard it itsnt really that nice to use.id prefer the ipod mini though~the photo ipod looks nice, but its a little pricey for me..so id stick with the lesser priced one :D