xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kwapster

Trapped Writing One Liners

well i just woke up and said, y not look at my free apllication progress only to see that to my surprise my hosting was denied,can an administrator please tell me what i'm doing wrong and if the'res anything i can do to correct it,is it my warning level,please respond

159766[/snapback]

what is going on here,wat did i do,who did i kill,after days it is frankly clear that the administrators have not read my apology,to me,it seems that they come on once every two days or so and then disappear back into the night,now dont get it twisted,thats really not the problem but when they do come on it seems that they only accept or denie hosting requests then log back off,who is supposed to read my apology the users,the moderators well they have but what about the administrators,i feel like reapplying for hosting but whats the use the administrator will just remember denieing my hosting and denie it again,it is really upseting to see other New users getting accepted matter of fact it is plain upsetting,We all make mistakes.Aren't we all humans,if it is the wish of this forum that i leave,there's no sense ignoring me just say the word and i will leave. :P

Thank You.