xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kwapster

Trapped Writing One Liners

this topic is aimed at the administrators and moderators of this forum. dont you guys think that you could be a little bit more leanient when it comes to one liners.being a newbie to this forum i might have overlooked a few rules but you guys find some other way instead of raising the warn level.people make mistakes.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Corrected spelling on topic title.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

well if the one liner is like HI!!! or COOL!!! in topics its consider spam but like forums like freebe stuff 2 or 3 words is ok but if its a topic that like in deep discussion then it won't cut.best thing to do is read the topic look at what other people post and comment on that, and then insert your opinion and you don't have to worry about one liners like this"DUUUUDE"""" i disagree"im guilty of that one XP :unsure:

so michael waht about my warning level,what penalties will i face it is now at 20%.will this in any way affect my application for free hosting and if yes what measures can i take to lower my warning level.

so michael waht about my warning level,what penalties will i face it is now at 20%.will this in any way affect my application for free hosting and if yes what measures can i take to lower my warning level.

159443[/snapback]

You will not face any penalty until you reach 100% warning level. When you do (and I hope that you don't) you will be banned from this forum and your IP blocked. Which means you will never post anything on Xisto, again.

The warning system is setup to alert you as a member to comply with Xisto's posting rules. During any alteration to your warning level, there's no way you will ever feel disruptions to your hosting service or denial of any supports. Take your warning as a visual nudge from administrators and moderators.

Administrators and moderators will go around form time to time to review member's warning levels and when a member has been good (making quality posts and behaving oneself) for over 30 days, 10% warning is reduced and so on. The measurement you can take is make sure you KNOW the TOS and rules of this forum (can be found in my signature). Post contributing or supporting materials that can make this forum.

You will not face any penalty until you reach 100% warning level. When you do (and I hope that you don't) you will be banned from this forum and your IP blocked. Which means you will never post anything on Xisto, again.

The warning system is setup to alert you as a member to comply with Xisto's posting rules. During any alteration to your warning level, there's no way you will ever feel disruptions to your hosting service or denial of any supports. Take your warning as a visual nudge from administrators and moderators.

Administrators and moderators will go around form time to time to review member's warning levels and when a member has been good (making quality posts and behaving oneself) for over 30 days, 10% warning is reduced and so on. The measurement you can take is make sure you KNOW the TOS and rules of this forum (can be found in my signature). Post contributing or supporting materials that can make this forum.

159502[/snapback]

thanks buffalo this will certainly put me at ease a bit.so i take it that the're quite a few moderators around your're one of them right?

thanks buffalo this will certainly put me at ease a bit.so i take it that the're quite a few moderators around your're one of them right?

159517[/snapback]

There are 2 administrators and 22 moderators. Administrators names are in red and moderators names are in blue color. For members who are hosting are in brown/maroon and those who are not in black color.

well i just woke up and said, y not look at my free apllication progress only to see that to my surprise my hosting was denied,can an administrator please tell me what i'm doing wrong and if the'res anything i can do to correct it,is it my warning level,please respond

if the administrators would please care to follow my posts they would see that after being warned for the second time i have tried to conform to the rules as best as possible,i think i deserve to know why my request was denied.i'm getting really frustrated,please respond so i can be on my way to correct it. :P

Upon reviewing your warning and its comment, you asked for registration code (which is against TOS) and that request might have been the deciding factor for accepting your application. But that may not be the exact answer since I am not the administrator who reviewed your application.

but baffalo,thats really strange because i know i've seen peolpe here telling others where to get liscensing information for their product,am i the first ond only person who has done this i would have apologized but the topic was closed immediately,does this mean that my application was denied forever :P

No, your application wasn't denied forever. You may sign up for another Xisto forum user name and try again. But this is not really encouraged.What is encouraged is that you make a formal and sincere apology to administrators and explain that your previous action will never happen again. Wait few days, during which you will post excellent contributing posts, and reapply for hosting. If you decide to take this road, I'll be sure to keep my eyes on yours and bring down your warning level. By the way, where have you seen requesting posts regarding obtaining a license illegally? I must have missed that one. I'll be sure to ban that member!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Since this topic is turning into question about a member's hosting, I am moving from Vent --> Question & Queries.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

i don't quite exactly remember,i'm not quite sure the guy gave the exact details but i do remember him saying something about search google for it,maybe i misread or maybe he isn't really conclusive so he's not breaking any rules,how do i apologise to the administrators should i starta new topic or something.i really dont want to sign up with a different username or anything. :P

how do i apologise to the administrators should i starta new topic or something.i really dont want to sign up with a different username or anything. :P

159792[/snapback]

That would be a great start.

When writing a letter of apology, please make sure you are writing from your heart and with utmost sincere repent. Make sure that your letter contains your plans for the future behavior, i.e. I will never go against TOS and posting rules. And simply wait until administrators respond with their decision. Please be sure to address it to "Dear Administrators" and include the proper topic title and the description.

That would be a great start.

When writing a letter of apology, please make sure you are writing from your heart and with utmost sincere repent. Make sure that your letter contains your plans for the future behavior, i.e. I will never go against TOS and posting rules. And simply wait until administrators respond with their decision. Please be sure to address it to "Dear Administrators" and include the proper topic title and the description.

159795[/snapback]

ok, buffalo thanks for all your help,i'm gonna go offline for a short while i will be sure to write my letter of apology as soon as i return.