xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::rejected::

hmm... might have used the revalation font for this, but you should see the original coloring of the render i had to monotone it or it wouldn't fit no matter what color i used.

oh i know unless you can do better with that render you should have it in the misc folder unless you just put them in all one folder.

if your talking about the little bright spot on the head that was my doing unless yo usaw the original, and most likly you have.

Very, very nice. I like that sig a lot. It's pretty original too, I haven't seen one quite like that before. Call me dumb if you wanna, but what is a `Gift Sig' exactly? I've heard a little about this from around the net, but still do not quite get what it is exactly. Do you make sig temps and give them away to people or something similar? Just thought I'd ask... Later, A

Erm...rejected wanted to know who the dude is, but Michael and Brooks were too busy chatting, so I thought I should post this:

Who is the dude in the render?

Thank you.

Call me dumb if you wanna, but what is a `Gift Sig' exactly? I've heard a little about this from around the net, but still do not quite get what it is exactly. Do you make sig temps and give them away to people or something similar? Just thought I'd ask...

163504[/snapback]

A gift sig is just a sig that someone made you. They took the time to make it, and now they're displaying it. If you take a look at my sig, both sigs are gifts. The first one is from Brooks, and the latter is from Michael.

Thanks for the info. I kinda figured it was something kinda like that, but making sure is always the best way to go about getting information. I like your sigs btw...

163531[/snapback]

Well, you'd have to thank Brooks and Michael. The first one is Brook's and the second is Michael. I recently got a third one from Hulunes, but I that sig would be too huge. I will have to make a sig rotating system or something to show a random sig one-at-a-time.