xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Dmc 4 Image

I figured i'd practice on some brushing. Came up with this. Took me around an hour. Tried to do a devil trigger aurora, but failed.

Comment. Fav+ ;D.

Posted Image

well to start off i the sig is too big 400x125 is usually standard. the render look good for your choice of brushes used for it. but i might get beaten tared and feather but the color is to bright. also blending in the render would have look good as well using the brushes that you did. with the font that you used good placement due to the bright color, ummm... also to much open space well at least for this size.7.5-font could be better, image to big, colors to bright.

well to start off i the sig is too big 400x125 is usually standard.

159360[/snapback]

Then again, it might not be a sig. Who knows.

You should put a border around it, and like Michael said, make the backgrounds a little darker so that it matches the render.

It's not a sig, i know how big sigs are. If it was a sig, i would have said so in the topic, instead of saying "image". Colors too bright? Really, i thought they were too dark :unsure:. Yea, font could have been better. What font would you have suggested, saint michael? As for a border, i'll think about it...

Haha, Mike, there's such a thing as "splashes". You had one yourself, member? :unsure:Anyway, looks pretty nice, but maybe throw an all black layer set on overlay on top, so it darkens it up a bit. Could use a border, as they said, and the text looks good, just not too sure about the placement.Anyway, nice job. The bg looks pretty good.