xisto Community
areawe

Mmorpg Addicts R Us.... Are You?

Used to be a MMORPG addict and the quitting part is the most painful experience ever had. The urge of playing the games always kick in and to fight back .. its really challenging. Now, i am a MMO casual player who is looking forward for Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning :)

HAAHAAHA I am a huge addict ive been playing a game for over 6 years because of my sister... I was so addicted to tibia and many other games such as conquer, thang, runescape, illutia and many other. I know this is wierd but rightnow I am only 13 and also because of my addiction I almost failed 2 grades... The reason is not because I didnt do my homworkd its because I never went to school or did anything.  my whole family was addicted even my 40 year old mother. the games are so fun I could not stop. Even my friends played it not I'm still addicted but I play less often because my rl dad thinks thier a waste of time. I got maybe 10 people addicted to it but ya it is and will always be my hobby :D except when I become a cardiothoracic surgeon :P