xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
areawe

What Is M-commerce?

m-commerce stands for mobile commerce - that is commerce that occurs over mobile devices. This includes handheld wireless devices like cellular telephones, personal data assistants, and mobile computers.

even though technology is getting better you would think using phones and pda's you would be smart enough not to use them as your walking just in case you lose the signal. it would be bad if you making a multi-million dollar transaction and you lost the signal, praying to god that it went through.but thing is though its not really new, its just been enhanced for todays world so to speak.

I presume this includes annoying messages about 'free' holidays etc. It is becoming more common and targeting younger people more frequently. Its logical though: more people using mobile phones = add adverts to them.People use text messages to communicate like they use a phone. The salesmen have also caught on to this idea!

People use text messages to communicate like they use a phone. The salesmen have also caught on to this idea!

159451[/snapback]

I am glad that my cell phone is old :unsure: no colored screen or this fancy text messenging stuff. Just a plain old Nextel. Why do they need to advertise when you pay so much a month to have a cell phone. In my book that is what you would call greed.

welcome to the 21st century, business need to make money somehow and the way from what im hearing the japanese cell phone companies are doing some crazy stuff with them, my first cell phone was the plain ones and it was useful but now i went with the flow of technology.

wow, having bussniss wif cell phones! like getting money through that . anyway who have more info about MCommerce?

171377[/snapback]

Yeah i would also like to know more about MCommerce i don't really know much about it so i really would like to know more so yeah if anyone could help out and post some more about it that would be great.... but yeah.... that would be great thanks a head of time for the info if anyone provides it... thanks again