xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kwapster

K700 K700i

A phone is a phone, you use it to call it with....Don't get that fancy thing with home theather and stuff, just get a cheap first generation nokia :unsure:

159295[/snapback]

man, are you whack, i've been told thta the k700 is one of the best phones on the market right now.i just dont know the differences between the two phone so if anyone could help i would appreciate it.

The difference between the phones is that one goes international (K700i) the K700a goes in America and the K700 is the general name for the phone model. These phones though are really amazing and why go for a low-grade Nokia when you could get a Sony Erricsson k700i? This phone is great and I highly recommend getting it because the screen quality is great but a problem with the phone is its battery. If you can manage to recharge the phone frequently that shouldn't be a problem though.

I have that phone, been using it for a while now. I think it's o.k I've dropped it down the toilet once and it seems to still be sort of working.Only problem... the address book.. i saved all my contacts on my sim and i transfered it all and in the address book the names had all these funny characters and the grouped people like HOME and MOBILE in the same name went all seperate...I know this topic is old but hey.. I got that phone so.. lolAnyways the photo picture quality is A LOTbetter than the older nokias with cameras. I mean WOAH it's fairly clear. But I'm not sure about the thing they say something like "It looks like a digital camera from the back" I don't agree with that.. THe sides are too round and the lens thing is too far to the side.But... it DOEShave basically everthing you need.. infa-red, bluetooth, triband (i think), video, camera, media player, gprs thingy, java games, radio and other stuff.My phones chipped though because i've dropped it on the floor sooo many times.

I have that phone, been using it for a while now. I think it's o.k I've dropped it down the toilet once and it seems to still be sort of working.

Only problem... the address book.. i saved all my contacts on my sim and i transfered it all and in the address book the names had all these funny characters and the grouped people like HOME and MOBILE in the same name went all seperate...

I know this topic is old but hey.. I got that phone so.. lol

Anyways the photo picture quality is A LOTbetter than the older nokias with cameras. I mean WOAH it's fairly clear. But I'm not sure about the thing they say something like "It looks like a digital camera from the back" I don't agree with that.. THe sides are too round and the lens thing is too far to the side.

But... it DOEShave basically everthing you need.. infa-red, bluetooth, triband (i think), video, camera, media player, gprs thingy, java games, radio and other stuff.

My phones chipped though because i've dropped it on the floor sooo many times.

169853[/snapback]

finally got one now myself i dont see a diiference between the two either.i have te k700i 41mb i am wondering if that is right.i thought it was supposed to have 64mb.

I also have that phone ;) Brilliant little phone, only downside is the battery life and the fact that you can't add more memory, other than that, i love it :o Camera and video etc are great, the sound quality you get is great also

I forgot which one is that.I know that either me or my friend has one of these.But I forgot what mine is called.I'd say get it if you're really interested it it.