xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle ear

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle earth is a great game. It has 4 races to choose from. Isengard,Mordor,Rohan,And Gondor. all with its own advantage and disadvantage. for instance,Isengard can build more men then Gondor,but Gondor has a castle and Isengard dosent. You can also make heros too in the game and also use magic to heal your troops or summon armies to your aid. this game gets a 10 out of 10 for me. If you like stratagy games. This is it. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle earthsecond thoughts?

The game isn't as gd as i thought it would be when i bought it. All the maps, except for about 5 like Minas Tirith are vertually the same, which is rubbish seeming as there are about 50 maps in the game. In the maps it all seemed pretty repetative as well, as u can only build bases at special points on the map rather than in general areas like the Age of Empires.

I've checked out what info there is on Battle For Middle-earth 2 and it looks (really) good because it features stuff from outside the movies, other races and places etc. Its a pity that they have to take it to 2 games as I was kind of hoping that BFME1 would do that, but never mind. It will be interesting to check out what it's like. Even the one screenshot that they've released looks exciting. It's got a troll rowing in a boat in some sea with an orc goblin on the top of the mast. I hope the gameplay is a bit more loose in this one, though. Maybe a little more like the Total War games. We'll see, I suppose.

I never really got into anything outside teh books(which took me a pretty long time to read) so I didn't find myself seeing the movies or games as I wasn't too interested. After running out of games to play in my midnight marathons, I turned to the Lord of The Rings.This game looks very good because there seems to be a lot more things to do, I'd like it to be looser as said above. I haven't seen any screenshots yet but as I'm typing I am looking. Definitely checking this one out.

they created the heroes very nice and when i played this game i remembered its film.they did their best to make this game.i think it was one of the best games i have ever playedthe heroes like gandalf were created nicely.i suggest this game to the all young people to play because if you play this game , you wont forget this game four a long timethe graphic of this game is too high and also the game play and the story is good.I think it is the new type of stragy game.many versions of the lord of the rings game were created by many companies but i think ea did its best to creat this gameyou can find all characters in lord of rings game you can find the character that you like in this game.it has all the characters and it has great musics like in its film and you enjoy listening them during the battlesthis game has a lot of bloody battles thanks a lot .

I have played The Lord of The Rings the Battle for Middle Earth lots of times, and finished both good and evil missions. It is a very good game.But LOTRBM 2 is not good as the first one. In Battle Earth 2 in the missions you control dwarfs, elves... but in missions there no gondor,isengard,mordor or rohan. But only in skirmish or multiplayer. I think LOTRBM 1 is better.

The game itself is pretty good, but I liked Rome Total War better with its controls and its realistic, which I like better than fantastic Lord of the rings.

I have Rome Total War for the pc I love that game, It is one of my favorites along with Rome, and civalization!

I have never played any of the lord of the rings games but I adore the Movies all of them I dont have a favorite, I own all 3 of them, and went and saw them all in theater when they came out!