xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerb

Hi...

Well, I originally came here looking for some free hosting, but it seems I have stumbled upon a great forum. I'm usually hanging out over at the Talkbass.com forums. It looks like I'll have to include this forum in my daily rounds of the net :P.

Anyways, I'm 15 and from the U.S. of A. My hobbies include playing bass, building instruments, and creating music. My favorite genre of music would either be jazz or avante garde rock (King Crimson, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, etc.).

Hmmm... What more can be said? Oh! At the moment I'm building a 4 string fretless jazz bass that can be found Here. Once I am qualified for hosting, that blog will be moved here and be all nice and tidy :unsure:.

Welcome to Xisto, Cerb!Judging by your accomplished ways of navigating around our forum, you already are familiar with forum rules. If you need to remind yourself, I have placed just few important links in my signature.This forum is awesome! And everyone feels pretty much they ARE the forum. We encourage each other and support individual ideas to build a better community. Heck, I'm going to stretch this and say "if a new world needed a blue-print, Xisto would be one that they will model after" :unsure:Xisto cannot exist without our each and every precious member caring for the forum. I hope you feel this kind of ownership and that you will call this your internet home. If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out.Place your serving trays in upright position, make sure your seat belt is tightly and safely buckled down and get ready for the experience of your life time. We understand that you had choices of forum and that we thank you for choosing ours. The pilot will give the green light once we're on a cruising altitude and once again, welcome aboard to Xisto air!

Welcome aboard, cerb! I'm from Canada, but I currently live in Japan. I just visited your blog, and I'm impressed on your steady progress in building your own bass. Anyway, you'll find lots of topics and threads that will suit your interests, so I think that building up credits for your website shouldn't be a problem. Hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you on the boards!

Where exactly does it show us the credits that we have earned? I've looked through my MB controls, and it doesn't seem to be posted there. I know that they don't register until the admins go through the posts, but where will they be posted?

Hi Cerb,
Yup, it really is a great forum & the web hosting IS THE BEST ..no BS.
Welcome to the forums. lots of friendly, helpful & knowledgable poeple herE.
re:

Where exactly does it show us the credits that we have earned?

Just click on "Free web hosting" at the top of the page & scroll down to see your credits.RGPHNX

Hi Cerb,

Yup, it really is a great forum & the web hosting IS THE BEST ..no BS.

Welcome to the forums. lots of friendly, helpful & knowledgable poeple herE.

re:

Just click on "Free web hosting" at the top of the page & scroll down to see your credits.

RGPHNX

159165[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. From what I can tell, the hosting will be amazing once I get it; lots of stuff to play around with :unsure:. Nice forums, aswell, which makes it that much better.