xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Need Help

I need help regarding visual basic application ......i have seen many companies have offices in differnet cities and question is how they connect their application from each computer from all offices with one database which have customer records........ i dont know how to do that can any one help me ?i wanna make it connectivity from 2 or 4 different cities , so where i should put my msacces database and allgiv me suggestion or help me out or giv me some website where i can get some information .thanks

You need server (any comp with external IP) where you put you database with serwer software and client software running in all offices. Clients connect to server and this is all, easy in theory :unsure: But where you can get somthing like this. It's depend what you exacly expect to do with this. For standart warhouse i think you can find in net but not for free. If you need somthing special like warhaouse + customer site ... you need to find guy who write this to you. If you no need bill, i can write somthing like this, price for negotiation :P --------------------Practice is when evrything is work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :D