xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Socom Iii Info everything you need to know

well i picked up a magazine with SOCOM III as the main feature so i will tel lyou everything you need to knowRelease Date: Setember 2005Ok the first is the single player mode their are at least 12 missions maybe more because it feature 12 maps in the game. also the newest things added is fullu customizable weapons meaning you can hook up mi16 to be a perfect deadly weaponalso for the first time vehicles will be used from what i have for pics about the game tanks, boats and hummers and terrorist looking trucks.Also a new feature added to the game is that you can choose what kind of mission can happen day, night , vehicles, no vehicles and more at least 60 different options in all. which means you have hundreds of different ways to play the game and become a navy seal elite and for multiplayer mode it makes thousands of different combos for mission types.but the online mode is so massive its not even funny, first 32 people can go at it at once, and from what read the socom programmers said no lag time at all. but wait there is more the rank structure has change their are clans and some other sick stuff i suggest getting this months Playstation magazine to read more about it.