xisto Community
googlue

Take this personality test... its very simple

Well, glad that many of you found that useful...My pleasure.Like anything else in life, not everyone likes everything...Certainly there are not only 9 typres of personalities! Many of us are combinations of these types...Googlue!

Hi There!

This test is toooooooooo short, but most of the text is right :)

so... why don't u write a longer test with few questions?

mfg maxx

Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.

What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.

Eh, sorta right, and sorta wrong... it's just not quite me.... I'm more of this one:

Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

That's me! :) I hate being 'in' or such!

Well, all you have to do is look at the 9 images and focus on them Pick out one that you are attracted to and click on it!You get your personality assessment!If clicking on it does not take you to the result, scroll down until you see the image that you liked and read under it!It's simpler than playing football LOL!