xisto Community
arcanistherogue

Problem With My Cpanel...

I can't access it anymore! I'm typing in the right password...

It just goes to a blank white page.

I tried to get in to fix my forum, it says my database won't work. I just got my site up last night, but my forum has been up for about 4 days. You can check out the site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ then hit forums to see how its messed up, and I don't know how to fix this.

The only thing I can think of is this idiot who follows myg0t around. He used to be my friend, and he saw a link to my site in my AIM profile and said he would try to resist to brute force my cpanel account. Hes a real idiot, I hate him. He might of done that. Last time I checked the site was at 4:30 AM EST which was about 11 hours ago. It was working then, that's when I updated it.

Does anyone have any idea whats happening and how do i fix this?

mysql is apparently down at the moment. we just all have to patiently wait for mysql to get back online. :unsure: this happens every once in a while, so don't panic. :P

I can't access it anymore! I'm typing in the right password...

It just goes to a blank white page.

158869[/snapback]

Hey arcanistherogue,

You are not the only one. My control panel is not working either. It takes me to a blank screen. It sort of works, but doesn't. This is the first time it happened to me, and I was a little concerned until I fount out I wasn't the only one having this problem. Hopefuly it's up again soon.

Hi arcanistherogue & all,Yup, my CPanel has been down most of the day also. I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon. First time ever experienced this for this long ..so.. trap17s rep is still A#1 with me.Guess we'll all just have to relax & chill out for a little while. I'm sure it'll be back up soon.RGPHNX