xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren0330

Adobe Ps 9 Font And Layer Question new to program

Hey all, Im new to Adobe Photoshop 9 CS2, Im trying to make a sig, I cant figure out how to change the font size and type, I made the font layer but its too small and simple, One more quick question, I tryed to add a filter layer, but It doesnt seem to make any effect. no matter what filter I select, Am I doing something wrong, I seen a few tutorials but there for more advanced editing. Thanks, :unsure:

if its the same as photoshop cs, then to change the font, go to: window -> character. a little box will come up and you can choose the font, the size, color, and a lot more.and the filters affect layers that already have stuff in them, except for like clouds and all. for an example, just make a gradiant across your entire image. make sure the layer with the gradiant is selected, then go try one of the filters.

it should be like every other adobe ps click on the T in tool bar and it brings up a font menu on top thats where you change your font size and font also to show it up bigger you must make the area a little bigger.and clean up what ralphie said about filters make sure your layer is filled with color before filtering or it won't work except for clouds.also go to these sitespixle2life.com good-tutorials.com they will help oyu out alot.