xisto Community
jmb2006

Hey just thought id introdoose myself.

im no good with introductions so..wer87rwe897rwer.. hello.im a 15 year old kid/teen boy/man currently located in england but am moving to australia with mah mum & step dad. In between the move i hope to achieve world domination and by the time im 30, universal domination. Anyone who assists me in this task shall get a country and/or planet.Anyway, ive been searching for a good free web host for ages, thank god i found this site, the hosting here is ace. Just for my information 1 credit = 1 post?dont worry im not gunna post a load of crap.

Hi james_666. Hope all goes well in your move to Australia!

1 credit = 1 post?

No, the better the quality of your post the more credits you get. I've posted one recently which got me 8 credits, so if you make posts like that, you can achieve hosting easily!

Anyhoo good like with your world domination. If you do achieve it, North America would be nice :D

Looking forward to seeing your website and hope you become an active and respected member :unsure:

thanks, lol like the avatar, :unsure: im not evil im just power hungry.ive been using computers since i was 12, im 15 now and ive registered with loads of web hosts, Xisto is easily the best, Xisto's free hosting is even better than geocities paid, lol.hehe got me some more credits. :D:)

Welcome aboard, James666 (or should I say "Dr. Evil" - with your plans for world domination). Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and keep yourself active on the forums whenever you can. Trust me - you've found the right place for free hosting!

thanks, i will stay active here even when ive got my hosting. Yeah the hosting deals does seem great, just wondering though, what if i use up all my space would i be allowed a bit more?

Welcome! I know it maybe looks hard to get all the credits, but trutt me you have them in no time! I just want to welcome you, and say good luck ! Ive learned so much from these people here, and they are all nice to me... and the moderators are nice too, unlikelly for other forums where there are some people....well you know what i mean

welcome again..

And err..can I be on the list for south-america?

thanks, yeah actually it is quite hard to get the credits, but as you say with the life in this forum i should get loads in no time. I think i'll stick around here ive been on alot of forums on my time but none as good as this.