xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Bush Falls Off Bike In Scotland and everyone was laughing hard

GLENEAGLES, Scotland -    President Bush collided with a local police officer and fell during a bike ride on the grounds of the Gleneagles golf resort while attending a meeting of world leaders Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Bush suffered scrapes on his hands and arms that required bandages by the White House physician, said White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

The police officer was taken to a local hospital as a precaution, McClellan said. Police said the officer suffered a "very minor" ankle injury.

It was raining lightly at the time.

The officer was on a security detail. He is a member of the police department of Strathclyde, a nearby town, McClellan said.

The president was concerned about the officer's condition, and talked with him for some time after the collision, McClellan said. The president also asked White House physician Richard Tubb to monitor the officer's condition at the hospital.

The fall did not affect the president's schedule. Dressed in a tuxedo, he attended a dinner hosted by Queen Elizabeth at the annual Group of Eight economic summit. He showed no signs of distress.

Wow, he fell off a bicycle. I like the way the article makes the whole situation seem so serious. Just goes to show how smart he is. Didn't this happen before because he was eating a pretzel or something?

Rotfl... that's the President for you. I didn't vote for him... that's for sure. Didn't he fall off of a Segway, you know those little scooter things? I think I remember seeing something in the news about it, I guess he's accident prone.

rofl,hahahahaha, i heard the president was dumb but having trouble riding a bike, you'd think the most powerful man in the world would at least be able to ride a bike properly.what was he doing riding a bike anyway i thought he always gets driven around in his limo.

I was watching BBC News 24 when this story broke .... the newscaster was reading the information off her monitor and was desperately trying not to laugh, which made it all the more funny ....

all that security for the protection of the G8 leaders, and yet they still can't save George Bush from himself? LOL ...

yep ameribass, there's also been that pretzel story (for those who don't know about this: The honorable Mr. President almost killed himself by eating a pretzel);and a few months ago he almost knocked down a guy from the Secret Service with his bike...by the way, most german politicians have long broken with their militant leftist ideologies but as you can see, Mr. Bush should be the militant protestors' friend since he's still attacking police officers... ;D

People, must we break down like this?I'm sure the President had a reason for falling. He is not a stupid man, the media just brainwashes the youth (that's you) into thinking that he is. It really is a shame.Obviously brainless, your username describes you, because he was not intending to attack the police officer. As said in the artice, he checked up on the officer and was concerned with him. Even if you meant that as a joke, you shouldnt make stupid ones like that.As for hitting the member of the secret service, that could be expected considering they are encircling him during the bike ride, and therefore it wouldnt be that hard to hit someone. Here, imagine this: You are riding a bike with 7-10 people in a circle around you. Are you going to ride perfectly without hitting any one of them?Just some thoughts...

Riding a bike is a normal thing when you ARE NOT the President of the United States of America. But if you are the President of the United States of America and you happen to ride a bike and fall thats way beyond funny it's a tragedy... the most powerful men in the world which happens to decide what happens with 6.000.000.000 lives with one push of the nuclear button takes a ride with a bike instead of trying to figure out the problem of world hunger or peace between all the nations.

and don't forget the weed and the fact he decided to go AWOL in the Airforce too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK THAT'S FUNNY! i didn't knew the pretzel story, OMG Bush-san is such a looser XDD i think he hit the police man on pourpose O_?!, you remember that he smoke weed? maybe in one of his many travels he was smoking weed at U.K. and this officer arrested him, so Mr. President wanted his revenge ;O~~ and WHAM! he saw him at the G8 meeting... dun dun dun DUN! WHAM again! oh and by the way petgraveyard we are young, don't come and ruin the fun,if media brainwash our minds showing us all that bad stuff he does meh i think that's our judge if we let us controll us or not, of course i know that before being USA's president,he is a man _o_ and I'm having some fun at the fact that a man fell of his bike, so there XD!

Adriantc, you think that the President is deciding key world issue solutions twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week? There is a time for leisure, and most likely whatever he was doing in Scotland at the time was on recess, he didn't run out of the building at a random time and start riding a bike.Saint Michael, those documents were not real documents, they have been proven to be false documents.Steve, speak for yourself. Something tells me that the President of the United States is smarter than you.Danieluchis, the media is around all of us every minute of every day, and you havfe to choose wheather to tune it out or believe absolutely everything is tells you. It has nothing to do with your age. Don't make fun of a man who fell off of his bike, I'm certain that you have also fallen off a bike before. It is not a hilarious once in a lifetime occourance for someone to fall off their bike, if you use your mentality and completely disregard that it is the President of the United States.

First of all I am a bush supporter and I support the war in iraq but whenever somebody falls off his bike especially when its a world leader its really funny.