xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
[cilver]

Xbox 360 Vs Ps3 Which is better?

Which is better?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is not just producing the best console (Graphics, memory and so on). It is about having the best games for your platform. That it is were Windows beats Linux or Mac and that it is where Play Station was beating Xbox. Halo was a big hit on the game market and i know a couple of people that bought Xbox just becuase of Halo. I still belive that PS3 will get most of the market but if Xbox is able to convince the games developers to their platform the market will go for them. It is really complicated to develop cross-platform games and also i am sure that some games are only published in unique platforms. This war reduces the offert for users but it also increases the quality of games and performance of the equiment. If i have to bet i will say PS3 will be the winner.

Xbox 360 and the PS3 both will be vary good I think. The PS3 will probly have a wider game selection while the Xbox 360 will have Halo 3 :) . The nentendo.... well theres not as much information on that.

wh00ps! ;) Apearently I'm the only one who voted for xbox 360.Well, I think xbox 360 is will be better, it will have interesting game, wireless controller, and I love the looks of xbox 360, like futuristic gadget or something like that.who cares about how powerful is it! :) the main conclusion you buy a game console is to make you fun, I don't really care if a console with have equal power with super computer, but the game is lousy :D

I like the PS3 and the xbox 360, but I have always had playstations, since playstation 1, so I will probally go with the PS3, I don't care which one is more powerful or whatever, its kind of like a trend, I stuch with Sony. :)

I like the PS3 and the xbox 360, but I have always had playstations, since playstation 1, so I will probally go with the PS3,  I don't care which one is more powerful or whatever, its kind of like a trend, I stuch with Sony.  :)

165544[/snapback]

PS3 is the obviouse better choice here. Yeah Xbox had a little jump on PS2 with the better graphincs and the better online gaming community, but did sony update the PS2 to be ready for the online gaming world. And it was a smart idea, get people playing their PS2 online and start building th community, and whne PS3 comes around the corner they will have a good base to work on. Also if the xbox is better than in anyways to PS3 we all know SOny willl come out with an updated modle in bou 6 months. Not to mention to controller issue. Xbox had always been big akward and bulk, while playstation has always fit nincly in your hands, but i am a little dissapointed in the ne PS3 controlers too slim and long to my likeing, wait to see is a comand builds and adaptor for the old modles ;)

OK I am an expert on this topic.. I have researched all three consoles and it seeems the PS3 will be the best console out of the three of them. The Nintendo Revolution will be sold out in the Christmas Season...of NEXT year. By then the 360 will be way in devolpment and the PS3 would have also been deep in devolpment. SO the Revolution wont even be a factor for another 1 and a half. The 360s main advantage over the PS3 is there memory. The graphic Prcessor is slower then the ps3 by 50 seconds. Also the wireless wont be perfected until 2007 for the 360. So it will be a while before it has as good as the bluetooth wireless the PS3 will be. The ps3 controllers wil be rechargable too. I beleive they alst for 8 hours then you have to plug it in. PLus the 360 only has 4 wireless controllers. I beleive the PS3 can hold up to a total of 11 controllers, with 7 being wireless and 4 being wired in. Also the PS3 ahas many USB ports for online play and other controllers and headsets and such. The XBox360 will have ONline installed...most Xbox fans have made this the reason why the 360 will be better. Well the online that comes with it is the Silver package of the 2 LIVE packages. The other one willl obviously be Gold and it will need to be upgraded via $$$. And you have to pay per month for the GOLD. The PS3 online will be a one time pay for around 80 dollars to buy the network card. With both going to be great it looks like the PS3 will wind up beating the 360 power wise, controller wise, and maybe online play wise. One thing that confuses most of us is....WTF will the screen look like with 7 CONTROLLERS.

xbox 360 vs ps3 which is better

Xbox 360 Vs Ps3

I now xbox 360 got more consoles sold but ps3.But ps3 got a ton more games sold they both got the same graphics.But 360 graphics are really bright.While ps3 graphics is not to bright which is good.While ps3 gets cool games that arent on 360.But 360 also gots cool games that arent on ps3.They both are cool consoles I love playing my 360 and ps3,but I don't know whats better

-reply by dylan

xbox 360 vs ps3 which is better

Xbox 360 Vs Ps3

I now xbox 360 got more consoles sold but ps3.But ps3 got a ton more games sold they both got the same graphics.But 360 graphics are really bright.While ps3 graphics is not to bright which is good.While ps3 gets cool games that arent on 360.But 360 also gots cool games that arent on ps3.They both are cool consoles I love playing my 360 and ps3,but I don't know whats better

-reply by dylan

There have been debates about what is better Playstation 3 or Xbox 360. Peronally i'm a sony person, but i'm not dawging on any platform. I think it should be judged on what you feel like playing i own all 3 systems xbox playstation and nintendo. some days i feel like playing the ps some does its the xbox and when i want to have a party its the nintendo. Its just how you fell most of the time.

about HD and SDXbox 360 Vs Ps3Replying to fsastrapsYou mybe the right person I ask..I want to know bout HD/SD graphic...I not so sure bout Xbox360 and ps3 graphic and I want to buy it soon...Does ps3 support a standard defination(SD)graphic for SD TV,like XBOX360 other than HD? one more thing, bout online,XBOX LIVE got very interesting point...Does Playstation network as better as XBOX LIVE?-reply by Ezzat