xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
[cilver]

Xbox 360 Vs Ps3 Which is better?

Which is better?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive been hearing things about the upcoming game colsoles lately and the one i really want to get is XBOX 360 but their wireless controllers arent gonna be the best until 2007 *sigh*. And then theirs PS3 with outstanding Bluetooth controllers which come out with the system. And idk wat is goin on with nintendo revolution really :unsure: i dont even kno when its coming out. XBOX 360 doesnt have the best grafix from what ive also been hearing and i saw. PS3 in magazines and online ive seen pictures of games and the grafix are outstanding and i saw a preview of a game for xbox 360 called Gunz or somethin some remake of Red Dead Revolver kinda and it has like Super Nintendo grafix from the screen shot. so idk which to buy. so vote and say which is the best. *please no one choose Nintendo Revolution and also dont buy Nintendo Revolution*

Well ive put some of the specs of the xbox 360 and the PS3 together so you guys can see and draw your conclusions on who has the upper hand.CPUPS3 - 7 SPE's @ 3.2Ghz each. 512kb L2 Cache.Xbox 360 - 3 Cores @ 3.2Ghz each. 1MB L2 Cache.MemoryPS3 - 256MB of XDR RAM (Main) & 256MB GDDR3 @ 700MHz (Video).Xbox 360 - 512MB GDDR3 RAM @ 700 Mhz DDR (Shared).GraphicsPS3 - Custom NVidia Card @ 550Mhz.Xbox 360 - Custom ATI Card @ 500Mhz.StoragePS3 - Removable Hard-Drive (capacity TBA)Xbox 360 - Rmovable Hard-Drive (20GB)DisplayPS3 - 1080p Standard.Xbox 360 - 720p minimum. 1080i Optional.NetworkPS3 - 1000mbit Ethernet. Wi-Fi. Bluetooth 2.0Xbox 360 - 100mbit Ethernet. Wi-FiAudioPS3 - 5.1 DigitalXbox 360 - 5.1 DigitalDisc MediaPS3 - CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, SACD, Blu-RayXbox 360 - CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RWRelease DatePS3 - Spring 2006Xbox 360 - November/December 2005Ive allways thought that the PS3 is better, and i still think so, and im pretty shure, that this time the PS3 will have way better graphix than the XBOX

I'd certainly like to thing that the Playstation 3 will be better than the XBOX 360, and most certainly better than the Nintendo Revolution... lol. It seems like Nintendo is just grasping, hoping to gain a foothold in the console market, as they're not that popular anymore.

lol bout the nintendo. but ya i might get both just xbox 360 because of halo 3 but ps3 beats xbox 360 with the grafix and the bluetooth controllers and everything basically xcept that halo 3 is comin out 4 it.

i think the most people wil buy ps3.Because the most games that where on ps2 will not come on xbox but there will be some that buy xbox because they don't get released at the ps3 so i think it will be the games that let people chose :unsure:

Here's what I found:
[+]ps3 has a bigger game selection, and usually has fun games.
[+]xbox focuses on persition grapghics, and state of the art hardware
[+]ps3 has all the great Ideas and improvements
[+]xbox is all about entertainment with music, video, and games
[+]Ps2 is known for disk read errors
[+]xbox is known for bill gates' greed
there you go.

The ps3 wil be better. Check out these comparsions..550 mhz to 500 mhz7 controller to 4 controllers8 usb outlets to 4 outlets

from wat ive heard the PS3 is alot mor powerful than the xbox 360 and that the usb ports may be used for more things other than comms and keyboard.Another roomer ive heard is that it will be able to be linked with the PSP using WiFi like the Gamecube with the gameboy

I don't know if u guys think like me but i think ps3 is gonna be better cause look the xbox 360 is comming first it gives ps3 time to fix the stuff they have the same as xbox plus they hear the oppinions of ppl and then they just beat xbox 360 they should have bring them all togetther thats Microsofts mistake plus i think why should xbox be beaten i mean common its microsoft the OS That Has Beaten Mac + Linux They Can Do Better

Neither of the two consoles are not even out yet. So its still too early to tell. Although the PS3 is looking nice, but XBOX 360 has Halo...So. Hardware wish PS3 wins, but which system you will enjoy more: TO BE ANNOUNCED.

I have not played the ps3 or xbox 360 yet of corse so i don't know which one is going to be better. I have a playstation 2 so i want to say ps3 but i think xbox 360 may just be better.From what i have heard xbox 360 is going to have better graphics for sure, and ps3 will have better games.I think that the ps3 will be better just because the controlers are easy to hold and the games are better. I know whatever is better both will be really good and i am really excited to try them both. I know i won't be able to get either because i am not rich and we can't aford one at my home. But i do know that i am looking forward to playing them at my cousins becuase they are rich. Well I really do hope that ps3 will be better but I know no matter what they are both going to be really good systems.

Well I prefer Playstation 3 over X-Box 360 because I have always been a big fan of PlaystationAlthough I have to admit X-Box 360 looks pretty titeI just like Playstation consoles betterThe only thing I don't like about the Playstation 3 is the controllers look way to bigThanks :D godglitcher

I have always been a Play Station fan from the begging. However my love for it is not blind. I have tried the XBox and I just don't enjoy using it as much as the Play Station. The new controlers for the Xbox 360 are a much needed improvement and Xbox does have some cool games but, the PS3 is going to be so much cooler as shown by the quality of its previous brothers.