xisto Community
Nani Cheri

Tips: When You Know She Flirts With You just some tips from my point of view

Yeah!!! Your right Nani Cheri. If you want the girl to be yours then start courting her mother or family in shorts. They'll like you the next person to like you will be she....Oh! in addition to your tips I will add my tips too based on my experience.1. If you want the girl make her feel comfortable when is with you.2. Don't force her to believe or to agree in anything you discuss with her, make her free all the time.3. Make her laugh when you are together, this is very effective way in making the girls interested with you. :)4. Listen to her closely when she is talking and don't look to something else while she is talking, that shows no interest to what she is talking about. :P 5. Surprise her with something, maybe small chocolate, flowers or anything. Remember you don't have to give too much or too less, expensive thing is not advisable to give,sometimes it shows negative intention to her unless she knew that you're the son of bill gates that would be okay.6. Be with her from time to time not all the time, just to make her miss you a little but if she likes you she will find ways to see you.. :(7. Be honest to her in any ways, :) 8. Be gentle is much more important. treat her like a sand, holding too tight and too loose will lose her. :) Ohh one thing I Forgot to mention:always remember all the special events in her side specially birthdays, and your anniversary just in case you're already in... :)what can you say? I believe these will be useful for guys to get those girls they like the most... try it:D :D:D

ahaha wow youve figured it out lol some boys are soO dumb they sit there while we are flirting with them and they dont know wats hit them then when they ask you "why havent to flirted with me?" ill be like OMG IVE BEEN FLRITING WITH YOU FOR THE WHOLE MONTH!!!!

Yeah!!! Your right Nani Cheri.  If you want the girl to be yours then start courting her mother or family in shorts.  They'll like you the next person to like you will be she....

Oh! in addition to your tips I will add my tips too based on my experience.

1.  If you want the girl make her feel comfortable when is with you.

2.  Don't force her to believe or to agree in anything you discuss with her, make her free all the time.

3.  Make her laugh when you are together, this is very effective way in making the girls interested with you.  :D

4.  Listen to her closely when she is talking and don't look to something else while she is talking, that shows no interest to what she is talking about. :D

5.  Surprise her with something, maybe small chocolate, flowers or anything.  Remember you don't have to give too much or too less, expensive thing is not advisable to give,sometimes it shows negative intention  to her unless she knew that you're the son of bill gates that would be okay.

6.  Be with her from time to time not all the time, just to make her miss you a little but if she likes you she will find ways to see you.. :(

7.  Be honest to her in any ways,  :( 

8.  Be gentle is much more important.  treat her like a sand, holding too tight and too loose will lose her.  :P

Ohh one thing I Forgot to mention:

always remember all the special events in her side specially birthdays, and your anniversary just in case you're already in... :D

what can you say? I believe these will be useful for guys to get those girls they like the most... try it:D  :P  :(

183400[/snapback]

yeah you right about being too holding 2, I personally get so frustrated when everuthing is: baby this baby that, sorry this miss you crazy and yada blabla bla but thats me, Im kinda weird actually 2 so!! :(

"when she's flirting with you, she'll play with her hair. She'll move her legs up and down when sitting with her legs over eachother."From my point of view, not all girls do this. I personally have different ways of flirting with guys. I usually joke around with them a lot. Your right when you say that girls look at you when your not looking. I usually look at a guy and try to catch eye contact with him. Thats certainly another way of flirting. When I'm with a guy I like we usually play fight. I'm not one of those girls that can't handle a few punches froma guy, I've been hit more than enough from them. I hit back and I think thats flirting with them too.

ahahawow youve figured it out lol
some boys are soO dumb they sit there while we are flirting with them and they dont know wats hit them then when they ask you "why havent to flirted with me?" ill be like OMG IVE BEEN FLRITING WITH YOU FOR THE WHOLE MONTH!!!!

Thank you reveal this to all of us! You girls must know that us guys cant read body language that well (acctually girls do it 10 times better), so you must be a bit more direct. Man that have this skill are really rare, as are beutiful woman.

7.  Be honest to her in any ways,  rolleyes.gif 3.  Make her laugh when you are together, this is very effective way in making the girls interested with you.  biggrin.gif
6.  Be with her from time to time not all the time, just to make her miss you a little but if she likes you she will find ways to see you.. smile.gif

Those are some nice toughts (for a guy) :huh:

I usually look at a guy and try to catch eye contact with him.

What about this: you look him directly in the eyes, and he looks at you the same way, how long do you keep your look? do you turn your head, blink or what? what do you expect him to do (if he is interested)? aproach you or continue from the distance? what is the next step? This is question to all the girls here.

You might not have to tell her directly, show her signs, give her signals, let her know you like her.

And those are a mystery to MOST of the guys! Share it.

Aw sweet deal. These tips are great. I've been trying to figure out what to do now, I have another thread going about this but it sort of died... these are actually kind of funny, I didn't know girls did this kind of stuff...

Hey cool advice. They are kinda cool. and most of them are right like im always looking at the guy i like when not looking, i do play-hard to get- but uno sometimes i get tired and somtimes i cross my legs when im flirting but somtimes they end up trying to touch my legs which i dont like. But when i have a boyfriend i dont let him see my parents they dont want me o get involved in all that stuff.Oh yeah like you said when i guy can talk about his feelings i think that thats soooo sexy :)

Nice post, Hmm its true and I agree with you. Most of the girls are playing Hart-to-Get heh. Lol man you got great experience about girls. But I am learning still.

Hehe.

191336[/snapback]

Hahaha, I'm a girl!!! It's from my experience so, some girls will probably regocnize this, but many also won't! Cause like I already said: not every girl is the same.

keep learning! ^_^