xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fable_geddes

Star Wars: Kotor i love it wat bout us

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic I or II? I played KoToR I quite some time ago... Although KoTor II was released in February, i haven't completed the game :unsure: . The gameplay is nice. The graphics are quite good (but, in my opinion, replublic commando's graphics are better than this). This game is quite CPU hungry, thats why i cant get the best gaming experience on my Pentium 4 1.6GHz PC. This game lasted me for months. I got bored with Battlefront which i played for a few weeks and switched to this. I think its not bad, worth a try......

IM REALLY SORRY! i should have realized KOTOR knight of the old republic i love the game i only have the first one and im stuck tryin to beat that one guy in the duel arena the second one u battleits not deadeye its the other guy cant remember his name

I did love this game at one point in my life... You see, I was loving the game, kickin *bottom* and stuff I wasn't even a jedi yet! I get to Davik's base and I accidently screw up at the party management screen, so all I got was the main dude and the guy with the big gun... dont remember his name. Im like CRAP! but ok, so I fight my way through the base and undoubtably I save along the way cuz, if I die, who wants to go that far back?!?!So I finally get to the spaceship... and I can't kill Calo and Davik!!! Impossible! I'm dead in like 10 seconds every time!!! So... the game was unbeatable for me, I stopped playing, didnt want to start all over again... never played again!Its tragic... *sigh* :unsure: -BeyondEarth

I did love this game at one point in my life...

You see, I was loving the game, kickin *bottom* and stuff I wasn't even a jedi yet! I get to Davik's base and I accidently screw up at the party  management screen, so all I got was the main dude and the guy with the big gun... dont remember his name. Im like CRAP! but ok, so I fight my way through the base and undoubtably I save along the way cuz, if I die, who wants to go that far back?!?!

So I finally get to the spaceship... and I can't kill Calo and Davik!!! Impossible! I'm dead in like 10 seconds every time!!! So... the game was unbeatable for me, I stopped playing, didnt want to start all over again... never played again!

Its tragic... *sigh*

:unsure:

-BeyondEarth

158781[/snapback]

thats really stinks man i would start all over again and give it one more shot

i've just done swkotor II, the sith lord. i thought swkotor I is better than II in overall.and it look like there will be swkotor III, by judgin after swkotor II storyline.my most excited and surprised moment in swkotor I is "When i saw my face.." oh man i didnt expect that the main character is "R..." :P swkotor II is more simple than I. it's improved in character combat. how simple?? it just took me 3 day to finish up the game! :unsure: as i played as a "Jedi Consuler"..."MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU"

Hey pple,i am a star wars freak too, just like games and computers, i luv star wars.Now i have clocked kotor and kotor 2 both four times. 2 dark and 2 ligh side.I think 1 was better in over all becase you find out your real identity and that is the sith lord darth revan.Ya know, i think darth revan is Anakin Skywalker's great great great great great great grandfather because they are both strong in the force and the jedi council fears them both.Part two was quite interesting, but they mucked it up with the jedi masters. there were only 5 including kreia.When you were to rescue a jedi master, he was to join your party! but they didn't do that.Leveling up also takes long.Part one also had its problems with levelling up. It took too long and you could only level up to 20.The different jedi and sith classes in part 2 were also very good. This was what made me play more.Learning the ways of the force like a sith lord and a jedi master.Any way, If ya need help with this game and are stuck on a part with either I or II you've come to the right guy.May the Force Be with you guys!

Knights of the Old RepublicMy Rating: 9/10It's a good game and an awesome story...but one thing that lacks against other rpgs...you have to stick to a path and can't just wander around and have a lot of fun to me...once you do something in an area...it's all destroyed and there is nothing more that you can do. I enjoyed the choice to be either light or dark side....which was good that they put that in. The Saber styles were fun to use as well...but sometimes if you use master speed in an area the game would lag flick a bit...which I didn't like....

Yeah i can't wait to get two.Ive beaten 1 on the light side at da momentIs there any way u can wear darth revans armour coz i've seen pictures with the player in darth revans armouri have been playing th game non-stop

I think kotor 2 was kinda a bad game it had a really bad ending either way u went dark or light kotor1 was a good game it had a very good story and both endings were very good i like playin that one a little more because its more original than kotor2 just seemed to copy kotor1 and add some different characters into it but thats just me