xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Online Dating sounds gay and i should be hung but hey

Ok online dating for some of you people just sicken you its comparing it to michael jackson's fetish for young boys ROFLMAO. but hey most of you havn't been laid yet. but anyways my current gf and lib2day knows about it somewhat :) been talking for 4 months fell in love 3 months later :) so blow me if you think im pathetic and other words to piss you off :Dso for those who have online experiances for the dating see let the world knowpeace

well if you live where im at the only women i see are either 16 or younger or 50 and older :)and the rest fall into slutty fat and plain fugly

Well then! Here's my say! -Online dating can be frustrating though I can say I don't regret inducing in this practice. In December of 2003 I started talking to my now current girlfriend Anne, whom I love. After 2 months I met her and have had quite memorable experiences with her since. - The End [ online dating can work...effort required ]

Online dating worked for me! <_< My last GF i met online and we talked for a while then met and were together for about a year but broke up. We are still great friends tho. i beleive it works if u let it and watch out for crazies. That is what my website will be about (online dating) once i get hosted here.

Hmm.. I'm gonna have to say there's nothing wrong with it. In a world where almost everyone is online, i don't see how bumping into someone and hitting it off is any different than meeting at a public place. You're still MEETING a person.. but different aspects of them are 'visible' at first.I know a lot of people who've had successful matchups online.. i think the "success rate" isn't much lower than dating anywhere else. I do have to say, though, many people do fall into long online "relationships" that aren't really relationships at all. They seem to delude themselves into thinking that they're MUCH closer than they are; there are some levels you simply CANT connect or progess on together except through time spent in person. **grinz** i guess i mean finding people that interest you online isn't so bad, but i hardly think you can call someone your bf/gf if you've never been physically in the same room together. They would just be an 'interest.'

I think its pretty sad actually. If you have to go to a computer screen to find love. You can't possible know what the other person is like just by typing to eachother and showing pictures and filling out a form. To find someone go out and look. You will feel much better about youself. Unless your too scared to go out into public with a date.

I don't actualy use internet for online dating, but, I did accidentaly stumble across a girl about two years ago B) We talked, talked and talked, then met in person, and, well... you know :D We were together for about a year, and now I'm happily "divorced" :) But trying hard to find a partner on the net is just... not gay, just... pathetic B) If someone happens to come along, go ahead, but paying tons of money just to meet your "soulmate" is nuts... But, who am I to discuss... Do whatever you like :DMy online date worked... kind of B)

well, well, well...lolsome people get attracted by what they see before they pair off.other people get attracted by "mind-fit" before they get sticky.but most people need both to develop a lasting relationship.that being the case, it is a matter of sequence depending onwhich category you fall into.online meeting (rather than dating) may serve well for thesecond category of people.however, there being lots of anonymity when people areonline makes for a lot of effort and time wasted trying tofind suitable partners online. for the sake of efficiency,the first category may appear to be more successful atgetting what they want. take away anonymity andestablish verified identities online and online search forpartners becomes alot more successful and efficient.just MHO