xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mafia

I Am Newbie help me about topic title

This is a forum where we give superior free webhosting. Since this is a forum, your are required to post in order to get a web hosting account. Every post you make, you get hosting credits. Hosting credits do not depend on your post count. Instead, they depend on the size of your post, so the longer your post is, the more hosting credit you will receive. However, if you decide to spam by hacking a bunch of numbers into the keyboard, then you will be banned and your webhosting account (if you have one) will be terminated meaning all files on it are permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. If you must copy from other sources, then you have to use quote tags (see below). You can view your hosting credits on the front page: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It is written in bolded green, and it's located under the shoutbox. Once you have 10 hosting credits, you can apply for package 1 which will give you 20 MB of space and 500 MB of bandwidth. If you need more, you can wait until you have 30 hosting credits for package 2. Package 2 gives more space and bandwidth.

To apply for a free webhosting account, go here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/175-free-web-hosting-account-request/. Remember to fill out the form in the correct format or your application will be rejected.

One more thing. If you fail to read the rules, and you break one of it, you will be given a warning. After several warnings, you will be banned.

Other than what I have said above, have fun and welcome to Xisto!

[quote]this is how you quote a source if you decide to copy from other sites. Paste everything in this box to the reply box.[/quote]

Hi mafia,Welcome to the forums. Lots of friendly, knowledgable & helpful people here. Just post your questions &/or shout if you need immediate help. Someone is sure to help you out with your qusetion. You'll get ~ 1hosting "point " for every 1000 words you post in the forums. Sounds like a lot.. but it's really not. It goes by real fast. Just dive in & make some new friends to talk things over with.Enjoy yourselfRGPHNXps- THE WEBHOSTING HERE IS REALLY "the best" ..NO bs :unsure:

Yes Welcome! The forums here are really insightful in learning many things with website making so anything you need help with I'm sure you'll find the answer to. Hope you enjoy your stay!And I need not repeat what snlildude posted, a beautifully crafted and precise response. :unsure:

Welcome to the Trap 17 community and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Actually, it's not that hard to activate your account. There are many topics and threads that you may be interested in. If there isn't one, then you can start up a topic yourself...as long as it's not spam.I have a hosting account here too, and I'm at least trying to maintain - and slowly build my hosting credits in case I may be away from the computer for an extended period of time.

Hey mafia! Welcome to Xisto! Just like everyone else said, make sure to post as it is very important to keeping your account here. I wish you the best of luck on your website and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, as the people here are very nice and helpful.