xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Bob

Best P2p Program what is the best

What is the Best p2p proogram?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me the best p2p program is DC++ , depending of what you need , if you find a good hub you can find and download everything , after dc++ limewire comes ... I like it beacuse of fast downloading but the interface is a bit weak since it is made in JAVA ... I used to use Emule but it had small ammount of users ...

I just hate e mule, e donkey and any other!!! agh! Thay got me waiting a lot. Yet, it's true there are many more files to download. I'll stick to my original plan, Ares lite has been very useful. So far, I have found all I have looked for. Long live Ares lite! :( Ah, I like it's lite!

well i personnaly either use a bittorrent program such as bitocomet or if i just want the odd song then limewire pro cracked. But for shear speed I'd recommend bearshare as its much faster at downloading than limewire as it uses more networks i believe but bewarned it does install a bit of harmless adware. by the way i recommend never using a program called imesh i couldnt get rid of it but as i say if you dont mind a bit of adware use bearshare.