xisto Community
RazorICE

Cpanel Images Corrupted gahhh

Cpanel is taking an unusually long time to load, and when it does load, all the images are missing.If I right click -> view image on any of the missing images (which show up as a blank square with an icon in the top left), I get this:The image http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.as an example of one.Some images, however, do load, but because most others don't, pages take an extremely unbeliavable amount of time to load (more than 5 minutes on my T1 connection)

Nope, still having same problem. :unsure:Thing is, only Cpanel is affected.My site and PHPMyAdmin are working fine (though in PHPmyAdmin 3 of the images are missing, but it still loads really fast anyway so meh).

i'm on dialup too and all cpanel images work fine. maybe ur experiencing connection timeouts.

it doesn't really matter, my previous host is getting a dedicated server this week, probably on wednesday, so I'm only with Xisto till then.As soon as I move back to his server, I'll terminate my account.But thanks a lot for the temporary space guys :unsure:I really appreciate it.