xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Cell Phones And Miscommunication WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DUMB?

I'm really p/oed right now, for some reason my cell phone isn't picking up even half of the calls that I'm getting. I just got back from hanging with my girlfriend, and she confronted me and asked why I'm not answering her calls.

At first I was surprised, it was a huge blast, because I enjoy every second I spend with her, talking to her, and just her presence, I wouldn't ignore a call from her unless it was something extremely important.

And then she continues to say that she's been calling on a daily basis, and that I hardly ever answer her calls!

I doubt with my whole body and soul that she would lie to me. I've had this problem before with a cellphone, I guess I dropped it too much.

I think we're all settled and good now, she's going to be calling my home phone number from now on.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Spelling :unsure:
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Yeah I have the same thing with mine... even sometimes when I'm in an important convo on my cellphone, it shuts down the connection.I don't know why, maybe due to satellite postitions or just because it's a cheap one, it still sucks. Almost got big trouble due to this.Once and important company tried to call me for a fine I had to pay, they couldn't reach me so they send me a letter in wich they wrote I had to reply within 24 hrs or I would lose my home :D . When I called them the next day and explained it, they were like:"yeah right". I'm glad they weren't too harsh, but next time I would be in trouble :unsure:

My problem with cell phones has never been with it not picking up anything, it's with the people calling me who hang up too soon. Also, when my friends DO call me, the cell is usually with my mom or my dad, and they're lazy when it comes to picking up calls that don't concern them...so I had a friend who had called probably a dozen times after school ended and she finally got through to me once and she was all like, "You never picked up!" and I was like, "Oh yeah, my mom picked up once but I wasn't there...I was going to call you back but I forgot to." >_> I'm just an inconsiderate brat. I hate cell phones anyways. Too annoying. But...I suppose they can be convenient/entertaining when you have nothing else to do.