xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

What App Would You Like On Your Mobile Phone?

hmm..something aside from an m3 player and a camera and a gaming devicesince i would but those things as a separate item..w/c would enchance the features of each more...so... as for the phone.. id like to see things that would enhance the phone's capability in messaging and in talking, i guess

well i've just installed an mp3player and few mp3's which entertains me anytime! And bout downloading softwares..its easier to download them thru gprs which is highly costly!

Finally I'm getting bored of using mobile phones. Friends keep messaging me useless stuffs which I cannot but have to reply. I hate composing message in mobile phone. It takes time and if the keypad isn't very good you just get frustrated. I want my mobile phone to have basic phone call facility, to be used for emergency and important purposes only. I do not want any extra stuffs to be in my mobile phone except camera which I can use whenever I like.

the fact is. . .for msot ppl. . . . they hav laodsa gadget and apps on their phone. . . . they use em for a few months. . . . get bored of them . . and they r only eva used again to show off to mates etc. . . . kidna pointless i think. . .yes . . ok, combining products isnt a abd idea. . . .but you cant have an mp3 playign phone with decent storage (1gig +) unles u include a large memory stick (which wud be extra to buy), or make the phone bigger for the itnernal memory.also, if ya wonder gadget phone egts damged, thenal lthe ova thigns u used it for are damaged aswell. . . .i fink its jus better having lots of products which are good at what they do, rather than one which is ok-bad at everythin

I've said before maybe I don't know. But I own a Nokia 3620. It is a Symbian Series 60 phone, so there are SO many apps for it. You guys are talking about apps that read PDF files and store passwords. Well I have seen these programs. I think one is called "Handy Safe". I have a program that repels mosquitos because we are remodeling, and the windows in my room dont have completely finished screens, so theres gaps and the bottom and top of them. I have turned my phone into a power-phone... if you will. I have done so much to it, that that only thing is DOESNT do is make my breakfast! Obviously it does alot less than that but still, for a cell phone, that thing is pretty cool.

Unfortunetely, everything comes at a price, money or not. I would be happy to give you the names of apps that do certain things, as I have spent countless hours looking around about apps for my phone. I will also give you the website of the person (people) who made it. Most of the good apps are from 2 or 3 main companies:

Psiloc
WildPalm
And the site where most of the apps are located and you can buy:
Handago

apps?id like to have a nice mp3 player and also some app that can enchance and make me edit pictures and photos i have...and a find getting an antivirus software another thing that would increase my phones security..aside from that, some simple games that will help me pass teh time will be useful.

My favourite app of my SE T320 is EmulatorOfUnix.
I compile it at last week.
Compiler is Mophun

I emulate 25 functions of Unix.
Like ls, dir, copy, connect, mount and other.
All of these functions allowed all of their keys and options.

I would like an app that gives me free phone calls for the rest of my life, and turns my phone into a stun gun whenever anyone pisses me off. Anyone got this?

They're supposed to be used for emergencies, not for personal stuff.

That's just an opinion. They are supposed to be used for whatever you want, it's your thing.

I would like the old Super Mario Bros game on my phone, that would be awesome. But my phone is one of the cheap ones because IMO buying an expensive phone is counter-productive because in a few months a new one will be out and I would be just like 'damn I should waited!'
Edited by Smack (see edit history)

I'd like software on my phone that gently encourages my provider to forget to bill me every month *grins*Really, though, the only reason that I even have a cell phone is because I have the best credit rating in the family (got the lines without having to put down any deposit). Mom wants me to have the phone because I'm about to start commuting to and from college (about an hour each way). I don't think that I've made more than three or four phone calls a month since I got the phone in January. And I only used the cell phone for those calls because the cell phones have replaced our land line (cheaper and more convenient).

I don't use my mobile for amusing or developping ;) , but I prefer it just to be a mobile phone so I can call and receive calls... and for the applications just a notepad it's ok ;)