xisto Community
tjtrad

Friendship Software For Dinamic Websites Open source software for beginners

web application that allows site owners to easily What is the best application to create and manage dynamic websites for beginners?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some people find web content management complicated. I am looking for a good open source portal with friendship features. For me is important an open source portal software used to create websites, intranets, extranets, project and community portals. I am curious to know experiences with different softwares and share opinions about this topic.

From the options on that list I have only used phpNuke. It is extremely easy to set up (available in cPanel), and comes with a forum built in. There are also lots of modifications and addons, including themes and other random things to customise your site and make it your own.

I would also like to suggest the DragonflyCMS. I have never used it, but have only heard good things about it. It offers both simple and advanced features and can be customised to your hearts content.

DragonflyCMS Homepage

Good luck getting a site running and feel free to ask for any help.

I don´t know DragonFly but I am checking it today!

Beginners will be happy to know the options in the open source market like yours.

Some of them have poor tutorials (sometimes hard to undertand) and I hope more contributions to this topic in order to improve knowledge

Thank you very much for for suggestion.

From the options on that list I have only used phpNuke. It is extremely easy to set up (available in cPanel), and comes with a forum built in. There are also lots of modifications and addons, including themes and other random things to customise your site and make it your own.

I would also like to suggest the DragonflyCMS. I have never used it, but have only heard good things about it. It offers both simple and advanced features and can be customised to your hearts content.

DragonflyCMS Homepage

Good luck getting a site running and feel free to ask for any help.

157108[/snapback]