xisto Community
DjLuki

Anyone Wanna Edit A Flash Banner For Me?

hey, i got these templates but the banners have some other names on it and they are flahs, .fla files so i don't have the program to edit them. i was wondering if somebody want to help me and just change the name of the site and the names of the links, its only like 5 min work..so doe anyone want to do it please?

I could definately help, I have Macromedia Flash MX 2004..I'd edit them for you in a jiffy, as long as snlildude doesn't beat me to it >.<

Okay, is that all that you need me to change? There are buttons that link places and such..

EDIT: Also, on Header1.fla, there aren't any headers. Should I place one there?

I'm done...I personally think that someone else would've done better with it; I didn't have any of the right fonts so I had to substitute..
http://thyelite.com/header1.swf
http://thyelite.com/header.swf

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

ok those are fine, they look bigger though.. do you have msn or aim? i can send you the fonts that came with it..ok another post sorry, just wanted to say that i can't save those..how am i suposed to save them?

Notice from rejected:
Merged the posts, try not to double post

I'll PM you my AIM, I think it's a little too vulgar to put on here lolAnd to save them, right click the link that I posted and click "Save link as."