xisto Community
clouds421

Parents' love story Ever heard it?

Have you guys ever heard of your parents' love story or how they got together? I find it pretty funny & amusing whenever my mom tells me them (my dad has never)...One of these was among their beginning stages of dating, how she & my dad went to this fancy restaurant & ordered steak w/o telling how they wanted it cooked so it came the "standard" way and my mom can only eat well cooked meat, so she was horrified, saying blood was dripping off the thing.

LOL! And alllll the graphic details huh? I didn't hear this particular lovestory directly from either parent. I heard it from my brother. It involved my "father," a drug addict who was recently released from jail, walking down the street, and my mother walking in the opposite direction. They cast their glances..and it was lurve ever since? They're divorced now of course.

i really really want to know my parents love stories, i tried to ask but they didn't tell me. i don't know why.is it could be their secrect thing? do u have the same experience as me?

No.my mum hates my dad.Dont give a damn

Yeahhh..heard of it. My mom told me about it.She met my dad at university. They were doing the same subject but my dad was slightly older. So my mom started dating him when she was 18.Oh...and she said my dad always wear his best shirt out for their dates. The shirt with picture of ants! :) Oh, actually, my dad told me he was popular when he was at uni! :rolleyes:

My mom told my sisters and I a story when we were younger and starting to date.When she was young, whenever she would start to date a boy or even liked a boy her 'best friend' who was a year older than her would steal him away. Not because she was prettier or nicer than my mom, but because she was willing to do things with boys that my mom wouldn't do. This went on for a few years and the whole time my mom refused to become trampy. When we asked what she did to finally get all of that to stop she replied, "It was simple. I married her brother."My parents will have their 35th anniversary in two weeks. Of course they haven't lived together or talked to each other in five years. :P That's for another post someday.

Lol thats really funny. My parents lived opposite each other and used to see each other everyday.. my dad was a kinda playa so my mum wasn't interested in him and always used to ignore him whenever he used to talk to her.. then one day my dad went to america without telling anyone for about a year and then when he came back he wasnt differnt he werent a playa and in america he had decided that my mum was the one for him and when he got back he made he immediately proposed and my mum was all like i dont know have you really changed can i really trust you and they got together some time later