xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ndweb91forsite

Need For Speed Underground 2 Need for Speed Underground 2

Need for Speed Underground 2

Taking place in a massive, free-roaming city featuring five distinct interconnected neighborhoods, Need for Speed Underground 2 delivers an immersive game world where the streets are your menus. As players explore the city, theyll encounter rival racers who will school them in the ways of the underground and tip them off to the hottest racing spots in town.

Last year EA released the new game in its Need For Speed series, the Need for Speed Underground. The game was radically different from all previous NFS series games. The first game in the series, which took the racing to the new level of street racing.

It was a game that made it possible to experience adrenaline pumping action packed typical American street racing. What made the game most enjoyable was the ability to mod the stock car into one of the highly modded pimped rides, which we saw in the "Fast and Furious" movie. The game in itself reminded us of that movie. This year EA took the Underground to the next level by releasing Need For Speed Underground 2, a sequel to the first game.

So how does this game compare to the first one? How different is it and what are the new things included in this new Underground game? Well lets find out.

:lol::(:DB)B):(:(:(:(B):(:rolleyes::(:(:(

NDWeb91

Notice from Klass:
Edited by Klass (see edit history)

even though i beaten this game the day it came out i will let you know a few thingsone graphics are better sounds is better the game engine is better its free roaming ot the point were after you beat the game its nothing but online mode. the races are more challanging ***smashes into a car that came out of no where***besides that nothing else.

I have the first need for speed underground, and I liked it fairly well. After seeing the commercials for Need for speed underground two, I started to want that game too. But, I have not had the time nor money to get it yet, as there are other things to worry about besides video games. But I hope to get it sometime.

even touhg i like need 4 speed underground 2 i thnk they should have gave it sumthing special like add Hot Persuit in it or sumthing I think It's Story mode is copied out of midnight club 2 the way u upgrade ur car and the brands is diffrent from need 4 speed but i think they shoould added sumthing like driv3r or sumthin in it 4 me i give it a 4 out of 5

I don't think this is exactly the right place for this topic (driving would be better, considering it's an arcade, not a simulator). Personally I think U1 is more fun, it had more new stuff comparing with HP2.

omp nfsu2 is by far the best racing games if not one of the best. It is much better int he first, but when you first play it, the gfx (on xbox at least) on the ground seem just total crap, this however is not a problem once your car gets various speed upgrades, and you do not even see the ground details going at 200 km/h lol. I think they did that on purpose so that the game hogs up less resources (nobody needs ground detail if your going 200 km/h, it's not like your going to pause the game to "oooh and ahhh").Pick it up, its a great buy, the roaming system is fun as you can challenge other NPC racers to a follow the leader type style race for quick loot. Customizations are amazing also btw.

Had no problems playing Need For Speed Underground 1, but for some reason Underground 2 graphics are just squares, nothing else but little squares. Tried to upgrade verything starting from video drivers to motherboard ones - nothing helped.Graphics card - Nvidia GeForce Ti4200 128Mb