xisto Community
Saint_Michael

REALITY SHOWS SUCKS why well i will tell

when they first started like big brother and survivor it was all good until the whole damn world started advertising them, lets see servivor has about 10 different spin-offs big brother 5 is on and the ny our have fear factor which i believe should be cancle due to the fact its not disgusting enough to be on tv XPAlso thanks to reality shows some of the best stuff was taking off the air just to make room for these corny *bottom* show about people living up the life in a two room apartment with 90 people.SO BAN ALL REALITY TV SHOWS 4 LIFE

I agree, I liked the first Survivor because it was fresh. But now, reality TV is on all the time on every channel. I miss good scripted drama! The most recent one I've seen, "the eccentric billionare" or something. They claim they have the most dangerous stunts on TV. Don't people get enough real life during the day? Well no I guess this reality tv isn't real life, it's a circus :)

Reality shows started WAY before survivor. They were actually good when MTV was the only ones doing it in the early nineties with shows like the road rules and real world. Now people like fox just take on the STUPIDEST ideas and actually think that people are going to enjoy. One of the stupidest ones were where the people get to remodel there house. Or that one show where the girl is with a bunch of dudes and have to find out which one was gay:P that one didn't even last it sucked so much. I hope they realize soon that nobody really wants to watch that crap and put something more time worthy on tv.

who watches that stuff? well, half the mindless zombies in my grade do... :rolleyes: :coughidiotscough:I really dispise reality television, especially makeover shows. I mean really, what do shows like "the Swan" say about our culture these days? It's gross and disgraceful, really.

I first liked reality shows when there were good and fresh ideas and the shows were original but now they are boring and i don't watch them because they all are almost the same...I was quite shocked when I wanted to watch some of my favorite shows and then a reality show came....i was really mad :rolleyes:

what do shows like "the Swan" say about our culture these days? It's gross and disgraceful, really.

I totally agree. I think that show went way too far with this reality TV show thing. It's just really disturbing. (Plus I thought the ladies they chose for the show looked pretty normal to me *shrug*)

Apprentice is the only reality show I watch at this time. Just interesting how people plays the game. But the most interesting that draw most of my attentionnow is the debate between George W Bush and John F Kerry.A lot more tricks in their campaigns. :rolleyes:

I really think that most reality shows are scripted.  Even though they may seem real i doubt they are.

You are damn right they are. Its all a fabrication. Its all just to win viewershipand ratings. Its really getting disgusting how they fake so many things. The
first Survivor was great because almost everyone was new to that kind of
reality show. But now they have all turned into pure circuses (as someone mentioned earlier). Whats more they keep bringing it back year after year!

I agree, reality TV shows do suck. The only reason why they have these shows is because the cast is really really cheap. I mean how much does it cost to hire someone off the street? NOTHING. That plus the fact that these reality TV shows seem to boost ratings are the only two reasons why they are probably on TV.

What in the bloody hell is wrong with a real plotline? What is wrong with something interesting and entertaining?

I hate reality shows so much because they lack a plot and they are not entertaining.

These reality shows do nothing but prove that most of America is a vast culture-less wasteland. "The Swan" was a complete disgrace. I detest plastic surgery in all forms because it is shallow and objetifying.

i have never liked reality shows. its kinda boring and ppl just start doing dumb things for no reason except for a lil limelight.i agree there should be more comedies and stuff. *sigh*