xisto Community
maniac king

Clicksor Ads anoying but worth it

What do all u ppl think of clicksor ads.

You can make a quite a bit of money out of them if you know how.

I found an option to turn the pop unders off :D :D

156181[/snapback]

this program is really not worth it. i tried it and let me tell you, it sucked. that ads that it puts on your site are not even about the content on your site. its trying to be like google adsense. but its failing badly. someone should tell them. and for their support part, its even worse. you have to like wait 2 weeks for an answer. the program does not even pay well. nothing close to what google adsense can pay you. so if you want to do it, do it at your own risk. or maybe if you've been band from google adsense. so pretty much it sucks and i personally would not spend my time with it.

Replying to ComputeThese ads are freakin annoying. Seriously, what a way to scare off visitors! People don't like being bombarded with ads here there and everywhere and this popunder thing just makes the website look cheap and dodgy. My two cents. -reply by Jakki