xisto Community

just curious correct me if im wrong. is bw alotted per month or for the whole hosting account?

just thinking about it now, how much is it to add additional bw to a website here?

Hey St Mike,Well, bandwidth is alloted per month. Which is nice, if it was for the entire account duration, I'd be out already on asta :rolleyes: If you want some more BW I think you have to switch to paid hosting. My best guess, talk to OpaQue about this one..

The BW for the second packe is 5GB a month, I don't know if it's the same for the starter package since I've never had it.. sorry. If you mean that you want to create a second account to get hosting for a second account, the answer is no. One account per member, if you try it, we will find out and you'll lose both accounts.

The bandwidth amount is on the front page: 5 GB for the regular and 500 MB for the starter.And I woulnd't try making both accounts because a) it's too much work posting twice, and :rolleyes: we will find out with the help of IPs, so you'll be gone in no time.

ok so it should reset to zero on july 1st then ok thats all i need to know