xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

Please help....... ......again

So I FINALLY got VBulletin setup right? went to log in, it said I had logged in and it redirected me back to the index page BUT....it didn't really log in...my u/n and pass are right(if they wheren't it wouldn't have said I logged in) PLUS it put me on the active list so I dunno wtf is with it....help.Sorry I know i ask for help allot its just I'm not too good with this stuff...

Might you use browser no support or disable cookie !If you can use control panel of admin then that error of  VBulletin , you must seen again it !

To the first: uh no I don't have it disabled...cookies work.

To the second thing: uh.......what? me no speaketh your lang...eth...w/e.

Also I tryed adding my site and my site/forum to the "allow" list on stored cookies yet when I click ok then go back into it its not there wtf, so i thought it might be FF(even tho it works here and on other boards i go to....logs in and "remembers me" I mean) but it doesn't in IE either...this is pissing me off.
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

Reinstall it again and see what happens. Probably something wrong with the Database.

NO ****ING WAY! It took forever to upload everu single file create every single folder and upload ever single file to the correct folder and figure out the simple thing I did wron with the db.
This is bullcrap I did everything right went through install.php fine and I had thought for once i did something right...but i guess I was wrong..sigh.

Just delete all the files except the installation files, and you can reinstall it like a breeaze.Now if it's one of those that like to lock their install.phps, there is usually something called install.loc or .lck or something of the sort. Delete taht if it's there. (I don't remember on VBulletin)

that happened to me once too. All i did was remake a new admin name and it worked fine. Maybe that will work for you if not i dont know anything else that you could do, other than reinstall. You will lose data that way but if worse comes to worse i guess you could.

that happened to me once too. All i did was remake a new admin name and it worked fine. Maybe that will work for you if not i dont know anything else that you could do, other than reinstall. You will lose data that way but if worse comes to worse i guess you could.

Ok I'll try that, then if it doesn't I'll try reinstalling....sigh all that work.....and now Nob(hatebreed) tells me he didn't have to make all the folders, I went through making every damn folder and uploading the correct files into them but he just uploaded them all to the main folder and it worked...what a waste. Edited by Triple X (see edit history)