xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoToSs

Blingo?! blingo = bling bling baby.

Well, you dont accually get money but u get prizes. Blingo is a search engine. it uses google. but everytime u search u get a possiblity of wining prizes. this might be in the wrong section..but i think it goes here. u get "money" in this case valuables like psp ipod movie tickets for searching. so move this thread if u please. So blingo is basically google cept u get a chance to win a prize. it even said google is used in this program. so use blingo instead of google.com

If your going to sign up.. PLEASE use my refferer link.

click here for blingo

it is also at the end of my sig.

plz dont hate and use my refferer link. its the least u can do...we both win if u use the link

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
All referral links are not to be posted. Removed referral links.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

How on earth is it supposed to work? You dont register, yet you can win stuff, and your name appears. Tricking people into searching with google is violating thier T&C. Meaning cancelation of account and no payout...

How on earth is it supposed to work? You dont register, yet you can win stuff, and your name appears. Tricking people into searching with google is violating thier T&C. Meaning cancelation of account and no payout...

155531[/snapback]

you do have to sign up. and u login with the remember me thing. and everytime u search u get a chance.

this seams like major b()[$)(!t to me...

155552[/snapback]

bs?!?

Posted Image

i will show u the prizes later..becuz my friend isnt on yet. and its in his inprofile.